A Leave of Absence... (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
G’day all,

I’ll be away from the forums for a while, I’m not entirely sure how long. The reasons for this absence are two: First, I’m getting married to my fiancé, Caroline, on Monday. I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time. As a consequence of my marriage, I shall be away from home, away from my computer and away from the forums for some time. I’m flying to Dublin tomorrow morning to prepare for the ceremony, and then I’ll be honeymooning for an indefinite period. Second, I’ve quit my job and shall spend a good amount of time pondering what to do next (if anything at all). So, that’s it, I’ll be gone, I might be back soon, I might be back in the far future, either way, I’m sure that you’ll see me again.

So, I hope that y’all don’t miss me too much (yeah, right), and I’ll see you all on the other side...

Sincerely,

Dr. Ian Rasmus Westmark

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
well Dr Ian, good luck, i hope the marriage goes well and your find out what u want to do with ur future!!! Gud luck mate, we'all miss ya :cool:

p.s what u doin wiv ya lotus then?????

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
    :eek: congratulations mate :) i hope you and you're honey will live happily eever after :) ;)

btw, are you really a doc?
    Thanks, and yes, I have two phd.'s.

++ [ originally posted by John #10] ++
    well Dr Ian, good luck, i hope the marriage goes well and your find out what u want to do with ur future!!! Gud luck mate, we'all miss ya

p.s what u doin wiv ya lotus then?????
    Thank you, and I'm keeping the Lotus, I'm about buying another one, though...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Good luck in your future life with your wife Ian :thumb:. I dont really know you, but I hope you'll return to the forums soon.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Thanks, and yes, I have two phd.'s.
    :eek::eek:...wow...u have 2 phD????? Thats great... u're so hardworking and genius....

BTW....Congratulations......how lucky u're....

see u again Mr Van Der Sar....

OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    Ian you forgot to give me credit for the long vacation idea! :D
    Good point, it's in the mail...;)

BTW if any of y'all have the need/want to contact me, you might be able to get ahold of me on MSN, AOL, or ICQ and I check my e-mail occasionally...but I'm not making any promises...

Sep 28, 2002
    congratulations ian. make your wife a hapiest woman on earth. does she likes football? cause my girl doesn't and probably won't marry me cause i talk way too much about it. but she got herself a piercing in her tongue and it's a football. she loves me :)

damn, 2 phd's. i'm jealous really. aah, one doctor of law would be enough for me though

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    Well i just arrived to this forum...and didn't know you...but i just wanted to say congratulations... and good luck in your future life...

God with you and your future family...
    Yasmin
    Byez

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Congrats Ian for the marriage .. we will surely miss you here in the forums and will be waiting for your comeback .. have a great time and take good care of ur future wife :angel:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Congratulations Mr international.
    Sweden is your homeland, Barcelona is your home, Holland is where your heart is, an italian team is your passion, you are getting married in Ireland and now where is your future wife from? Singapore?

I am happy for you, I hope you are coming to Sweden during your honeymoon (not very romantic country though). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)