A greeting from China (2 Viewers)

Looming

Jul 30, 2005
Hello everyone! I am 21 years old come from China.I live in a city near Beijing,which is the capital of China.
Many years ago,when I was a child I saw a match that Juventus beat Lazio 4—2. At first of the match,Jventus was 2 scores behind Lazio.But at last the players in Juventus scored 4 goals and they realized a reverse.After that, I was deeply impressed by the team.I love Jventus from then on.
Recently,the channel of China Central Television made a research that revealed that Juventus is the third most popular team in China.Juventus seemed humility and less commerce than other famous football teams.Real madrid visited China before long.But they are not welcomed.Because their didn't concern on the football itself.They only want to make money from Chinese people.They attended the commercial activities incessantly.And they were almost beat by a Chinese football club because of their careless and arrogant.
As you konw,the culture between east and west are very different.So my English is not very well.But I still want to commuication with you though there is some trouble in my grammar and vocabulary.
Thank you.That's all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Thank you official Chinese Juventus site...:D

Welcome, you about the 5th chinese person to join this week.

Oh and you should support...oh I aint even gonna bother, someone else finish this sentence for me!

cqut

Apr 18, 2005
欢迎你! 我们都是中国的尤文球迷!哈哈`````

with the opening and developing of official Chinese Juventus site..

i believe more and more chinese fans should comes to here!
we will prove to all juve's fans all over the world that how enthusiastic chinese people love juve`

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cqut ] ++
欢迎你! 我们都是中国的尤文球迷!哈哈`````

we will prove to all juve's fans all over the world that how enthusiastic chinese people love juve`
giu gau seung che!

OP

Looming

Jul 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by cqut ] ++
    欢迎你! 我们都是中国的尤文球迷!哈哈`````

Nice to meet you,my compatriot! Is this forum supports Chinese character?

cqut

Apr 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Looming ] ++

Recently,the channel of China Central Television made a research that revealed that Juventus is the third most popular team in China.Juventus seemed humility and less commerce than other famous football teams.Real madrid visited China before long.But they are not welcomed.Because their didn't concern on the football itself.They only want to make money from Chinese people.They attended the commercial activities incessantly.And they were almost beat by a Chinese football club because of their careless and arrogant.
    i can't agree with you more```

Two famous teams come to china for business match last week`
    ManUtd and Real madrid

Real madrid left a nasty taste in my mind``palter with everyth! even they got away from the restaurant with pay the bills of drink``it's a disgrace!

contrary to it ``ManUtd leave a good impression to us```they went all go to the match and exert all powers ```

cqut

Apr 18, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Looming ] ++

Nice to meet you,my compatriot! Is this forum supports Chinese character?
    of course`

but will it be impolite to use chinese for chat ting in a foreign froum???

how do you think``

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)