A great winn, i think were on the right track! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The match against inter was a great match to juvee.It is the first match against a big team that we completely dominated.
DAM MAN WE GAVE INTER A HARD TIME!!
They were soo lucky the got off with only two goals.we made them suffer.After Vieri's shot to the post, the defenders blocked him and adriano out for almost the whole time of the game.

Ferrara played an incredible match.A match that saw him out of postion but played a great defensive game.I told you before that if we saw miccoli and maresca inn at the same time they would cause troubles to any defense.

I think that we saw Alex play an excellent match.He is coming back to his form.He scored and that is a very important thing to our captain.He is getting his groove back!!:D

We also saw an acceptable game by montero and legro, although i think montero should be dropped of for ferrara in center defense.Both montero and legro had many mistakes so the defense problem stays.But we can solve it.

I have also to give appiah and Zambrotta their rights.Appiah played a wonderfull game in midfield.I think if he continues on this way he should be from the starting line-up soon.And zambrotta always gives us astonishing performances on the right or left no problems.Also we have Maresa who played a excellent game.I won't tell you he didn't make mistakes, but his good plays were more than his mistakes.He had a very good game.And those mistakes were made because he isn't used to play many big games, so i think he will be better and better.

Anyway Congrats on the win, and i hope juve continue the good performances and results cause we need those.

FORZA JUVEE:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, it's good to win......but to tell u the thruth, it's not very convincing. we still leaked goals.....and that last goal was in the dying minutes. still much work to be done, but above all....good job, forget bout the refereeing for a while (didnt see the game, so not gonna comment on that)

forza juve, we can do better....hopefully

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Jeeez sateeh, not so quick. A 2-2 draw is not great by any stretch of imagination. Its good to progress. But i wouldnt say this was a great win, but it was important nonetheless. The players can take comfort in the fact that they are close to achieving one of their targets for the season. It may not be important by their standards, but its an achievement all the same.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
No actually I think it was great. Remember we were playing our reserve team against Inter's first(almost first), and Inter had a great advantage having two away goals. Still, with a little help from DP, Trez and Nedved(and Cordoba), we progressed. I think that's some achievement. It shows great determination and commitment. Juve should be proud.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the best thing we can take from the game is that the myth of not being able to play all our stars is complete rubbish.

maresca, miccoli and appiah are three youngsters who within a few seasons will be known as being one of the best in their positions. miccoli, del piero and nedved altogether is able to work, all it needs a little more playing time to prove it. Honestly, i'm starting to wonder whether or not we need a holding player like tacchinardi or tudor as DM. goals are conceeding whether we play defensive or not, so i say we should be all out with maresca, appiah, nedved, miccoli, del piero and trezeguet. Everyone claims it wont work, but who cares, we leak goals either way, why not boast our best players and outscore the rest.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We progressed on penalty kicks against a ten-man Inter...

You people have the mood swings of a pregnant, frustrated 300 pound woman who's been cut off from chocolate!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
No actually I think it was great. Remember we were playing our reserve team against Inter's first(almost first), and Inter had a great advantage having two away goals. Still, with a little help from DP, Trez and Nedved(and Cordoba), we progressed. I think that's some achievement. It shows great determination and commitment. Juve should be proud.
You say reserve team and then go on to mention how we needed a lil help from all our mainstays, Dp, Trez and Nedved.

Im not taking away from the team. Irrespective of whether it was full strength or no, its all well it worked out the way it did. It can only do good to the morale of the team. But there's still some work to be done.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
You say reserve team and then go on to mention how we needed a lil help from all our mainstays, Dp, Trez and Nedved.
Yes I know but apart from those three just about every player was a reserve, including the first leg as well.

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Im not taking away from the team. Irrespective of whether it was full strength or no, its all well it worked out the way it did. It can only do good to the morale of the team. But there's still some work to be done.
Agreed.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    I'm not saying that juve are back, am saying that we are on the right track.Am sorry i forgot about tudor, who played a very good match in midfield.He was very good defensevely.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    We progressed on penalty kicks against a ten-man Inter...
    and Inter should have apparently had a clear penalty as well..like you said, its amazing how moods change!

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
    i heared that too paranoia.and i think adriano's goal was offside.we could beat first team of inter with juventus B,and this is great.last season,we shocked at delle alpi with this result:juve 0-3 UTD.but just one week later we made inter shocked by this result:juve 3-0 inter.i mean that we started from inter last season.this season we shocked against roma but once again started from inter!!!this is a small world!!
    forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)