A Dream Come True ! (1 Viewer)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
You guys heard about the wayne roony transfer to man utd and how the fans played a roll in putting pressure on the club to buy him well guess what it worked , well can do the same here starting from this forum i as a juventus fan i have dreams about players and i guess you all do , and to be realistic we have to think about the club possible targets , juve has been linked with many forwards like cassano,caracciolo,gilardino(last summer),giuseppe sculli (loaned out), well i dream of gilardino because his like del piero in the style but he still has alot to reach del piero i think that he is the best youngster in italy and his a fighter i believe that his meant to be a juventini well many of you well dicagree with me but i believe some will agree anyway the whole idea is to make a powerfull pressure group to deliver our thoughts to the club cause yes sometimes the fans are right so if you agree with me we can make a petition or something similar or even e-mail the club with who we chose and we will need the forum masters help anyway i tried to say what i believe in and i hope u share the same thoughts with me. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hi Juventinho,

Before I start, let me assure you that I'm not telling you off or trying to be mean..

but I'd really appreciate it if you tried to make it easier for the rest of the forum by:

1) Writing in sentences
2) Dividing those sentences into paragraphs
3) Posting in the right section
4) Looking around to see if there's an existing thread that your post can go in, so we don't have multiple redundant threads on the same topic.

If you keep these in mind, I'm sure we'll get along fine and you'll enjoy your stay at the forums. Thanks :)

Alex

May 1, 2004
gray you live in Australia right? You have a lot of spare time? Were you the bastard that failed my english exam?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
fans have no preassure on united buying rooney... ferguson have been targetting him for a long time and have to make a forced bid coz newcatle strte to show concrete interest..

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hi Juventinho,

Before I start, let me assure you that I'm not telling you off or trying to be mean..

but I'd really appreciate it if you tried to make it easier for the rest of the forum by:

1) Writing in sentences

If you keep these in mind, I'm sure we'll get along fine and you'll enjoy your stay at the forums. Thanks :)
:wth:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Hi Juventinho,

1) Writing in sentences
4) Looking around to see if there's an existing thread that your post can go in, so we don't have multiple redundant threads on the same topic.

your trying to take over my job. not bad graham.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
seriously though, that whole first post is one sentence.

I tutor primary school kids in English so I'm used to it :D

btw it's you're trying to take over my job :p

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
now that you mention it- Juventinho's post is ridiculously hard to read....i wonder how long he can hold his breath :D

oh and btw- good job on getting my thread closed you saddo

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Hi Juventinho,

1) Writing in sentences

Always listen to Graham ;)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
You guys heard about the wayne roony transfer to man utd and how the fans played a roll in putting pressure on the club to buy him well guess what it worked , well can do the same here starting from this forum i as a juventus fan i have dreams about players and i guess you all do , and to be realistic we have to think about the club possible targets , juve has been linked with many forwards like cassano,caracciolo,gilardino(last summer),giuseppe sculli (loaned out), well i dream of gilardino because his like del piero in the style but he still has alot to reach del piero i think that he is the best youngster in italy and his a fighter i believe that his meant to be a juventini well many of you well dicagree with me but i believe some will agree anyway the whole idea is to make a powerfull pressure group to deliver our thoughts to the club cause yes sometimes the fans are right so if you agree with me we can make a petition or something similar or even e-mail the club with who we chose and we will need the forum masters help anyway i tried to say what i believe in and i hope u share the same thoughts with me.
nice man,, keep it up :thumb:

:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)