A certain Czech player... (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Because nobody really refers to my family as a whole... maybe because all of our family friends are Korean; i just haven't heard it
how's the Korean way of refering to a family ? :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Either one of the children's names (a rough translation would be like when you say "I'm going over to Majed's"

or

by the father's name "Joshua Bae's house"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Either one of the children's names (a rough translation would be like when you say "I'm going over to Majed's"

or

by the father's name "Joshua Bae's house"
oh ok.... when you said "because all of our family friends are Korean" i thought you Koreans had a different way.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ooooh i meant it literally, like i haven't heard the words "The Baes" because nobody would say it in English ;)

Aaaanyway, back to this Czech...ermm...yeah..he sounds decent but i don't really understand what's happening with him

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Oh he's still ours I believe. Sculli spent years on loan, as did Brighi, Gasabaronni... two years is not that long.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Oh he's still ours I believe. Sculli spent years on loan, as did Brighi, Gasabaronni... two years is not that long.
    Chievo owns 50% shares of Sculli .. not sure of others.

Jul 12, 2002
    It is certainly possible that we loaned him for a year, then loaned him to the same team again. It's happened before. When you sign a five-year contract, that doesn't just go away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)