A.C Milan - Del Piero-less Juventus LIVE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
as much as I love Iaquinta's heart he really hasn't been performaing very well in the last few games, but we kinda need him on because he has pace to trouble the OAP's Favalli and Maldini. But at the same time we really need DP on, he owes us a magical performance.

Marco has to come off for Gio, crazy decision to start him ahead of seba. Get a bit of trickery on the pitch and we'll be able to cause them some serious problems

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
thing is though if del piero and giovinco do as much as marco they get subbed off at HT. lets see if the same happens now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Treze and DP want CR out and he is probably punishing them for that,
but i cant understand why he keeps Giovinco out!!
My guess too. At the same time, not to defend CR, I worry that sometimes those two aren't always on board with putting the team interests ahead of their own.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marchionni has been stellar; running all over the place like a headless chicken. His first touch and ball control are out of this world.

As for his defensive display, he puts Alessandro Nesta to shame.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Can someone explain what has Marco done defensively thats so much better than Giovinco?
When was the last time our left flank looked solid defensively for a fucking 45 minutes? :shocked: Against Beckham and the likes? The whole team is doing great in shutting down the hottest attack in Serie A, so give credit where credit is due. We don't know how would Giovinco look there, but Marchionni has done his job.

Before the game 2/3 forum was bitching that we will loose by 2-3 or even 4 goals. Now that it's 0:0 at ht everyone still finds the reason to shit on our players and coach. We were never a favourites in this game and thus far we are doing remarkably well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We really should have taken those chances. Camo, Marco, Poulsen....these were the best three chances of the match (ok, that Inzaghi shot over the bar was also a good chance). At least one goal would have been enough.

Btw, why aren't we losing 6:0 already? That Bianconero83674 guy who moans all the time made me think that 6:0 is the minimum we could expect at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)