{{{{{{{{{{{{5000}}}}}}}}}}} (13 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Well, after many months of 'hard work' I finally got here. Since everyone else is into the whole dedication thing, here is a hopefully short list......:D

Martin - You made the forums, what more can I say. my endless gratitude goes out to you for making this whole place possible, and give people like me a chance to meet fellow Juventini from around the globe.

Nina - Such a lovely person..I don't know where to begin. One of the most welcoming people when I first got here, which is one of the reasons I'm still around. Have a great holiday and come back soon!

Erik - Top bloke, crazy, but cool in an odd sort of way! One of several people you can get lost in pointless conversation with..whether it be about ravanelli, leicester, or the red light district :D

Jaansu - Well, congratulations go out to you on your newborn child! Get back here soon:D

Magnus - Where we would be without your goal links God only knows..and he does it for free :thumb: glad you were made a coach, you truly deserved that for all the effort and hard work you put in to the site, plus we agree on most things so you rock! :cool::thumb:

dpforever - keeps us all up to date with the latest news, particularly about Juve matches. Your work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. Keep it up!

denco - keep them essays coming!!:D Loved the article you sent football Italia, hilarious!! One of several people with extensive knowledge of movies in the forum too.

[DJ Juve] - This guy is totally insane, makes me laugh with about every post he does..he should get an award or something. Keep on making them avatars as only you can!!

Torkel - nothing but good words for you man! A CM addict and Juve fan rolled into one..and I thought I was alone..look forward to our next online game..:D

Laresca - some of your comments should go down in history for the utter hilarity contained within them. Whether you mean it or not, you are one hell of a funny guy, keep it up!!:D:cool:

Ian - to my fellow Juve, Barcelona and RAngers fan--nothin but respect for you, u sure know how to pick a team..and argue your case like nobody I've ever known!:D

Vitoria - a.k.a. the movie queen..:D your knowledge of films truly astounds me, as does your courage after the horrendous accident. To bring happiness to the forums after what you've been through wins nothing but respect from me. :)

Max - where are you nowadays?? get back here, I miss arguing with you :fero::D

DA Juve - inspired me to beg and beg until finally, after much wreaking havoc, my old PC broke and a new one arrived. I owe it partly to your plan, so cheers!:D

Greg - for having the best taste in music since..well me! Keep listening to trance buddy, no matter what the 'rockers' tell you!!

Anna - I will always remember you as the only one who remembered my birthday and sent me a pm, LOL!! almost perfect, shame you're a Madrid fan...:D

finally (I think) last but not least to

BigIZZ - another that makes me laugh, unwittingly or not! Keep up the good quality posting!!

OK thats it..if I forgot you, then I'm very sorry indeed, you must give me abuse over it, and I will add you of course!

Cheers, Tom

*OK it wasn't so short!*

Where am I? :frown:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Too much time on your hands,Z??

How far back did you have to dig to find this.

BTW, If you check the dates, he reached that milestone in Sept. of 2002, and I don't believe you were here yet.

Of course, you probably fully realize this and I feel like an idiot for even bringing it up in the first place.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

BTW, If you check the dates, he reached that milestone in Sept. of 2002, and I don't believe you were here yet.

Of course, you probably fully realize this and I feel like an idiot for even bringing it up in the first place.

But of course... ;)

Anyways, I was checking out the "Who's online section and it tells you who is reading what thread. So, I saw the web robots checking this out and I just clicked on it, no digging needed ;)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Congrats, Tom!!! :thumb:
I am really sorry for fights we had. I hope there would be no fights in the future!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Z and Serge you two scare me :eek:

Hey Anna do you realise that this thread is 1 and a half years late ;)

I guess better late than never :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah. Hey Glenn, remember that time you got to 500 posts and I didn't say congratulations?

Well......................................................

;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm sorry Serge, I never did welcome you to this forum...

So, welcome mate :touched:

I hope you'll have a good time and that you'll meet a lot of cool people.

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thanks, Z. I appreciate it.

Hey, there was some cocky little dillhole named GOAT that used to post here all the time, but I grew to like the kid.

Any idea what happened to him??

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Thanks, Z. I appreciate it.

Hey, there was some cocky little dillhole named GOAT that used to post here all the time, but I grew to like the kid.

Any idea what happened to him??

He was hungry... the grass was greener on the other side... ;)

(OK, that maybe sounded nice, but I have no idea what I ment by that, so if anyone figures it out please let me know :D )

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You know, that is a good idea... cant believe I didnt think of it... But it would lose it's meaning tho, as the grass was greener on the other side, so thats why he left this side... I think... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)