3rd of aug : Poli Timisoara - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
Finished 7th in the Romanian League. They have a new sponsor - Balkan Petroleum. Actually, this friendly was the Balkan Petroleum trophy. Ok, so this sponsor is very ambitious. They bought the best players from the Romanian league. They will challenge for the title this year. Their fans like to call Politehnica Timisoara - "The Romanian Chelsea". :)
I don't think Juve gave everything on the field. After all, it was Politehnica's presentation match and the town's (Timisoara) official day.

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
Politehnica Timisoara - Juventus Torino 2 - 2 (1 - 0)

35.000 spectators.

25' - 1 - 0 Coman
47' - 1 - 1 Mutu (video)
49' - 1 - 2 Ibrahimovic (pen) (video)
90'+ 2 - 2 - 2 Paleacu (pen)

Politehnica Timisoara: Popa - Olah (59' - Batranu), Canu, McKain, Balace - Caramarin, Osei, Petre, Coman - Moldovan (74' - Mansour), Bucur. Coach: Cosmin Olaroiu
Juventus Torino: Buffon - Zebina (85' - Birindelli, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta (85' - Pessoto) - Camoranesi, Vieira, Emerson (62' - Blasi), Nedved - Ibrahimovic, Mutu (61' - Zalayeta). Coach: Fabio Capello.

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
I guess you're thinking about Florentin Petre. This one is Ovidiu Petre, bought from Galatasaray. Florentin Petre plays at Dinamo Bucuresti. You might know Johnatan McKain, he plays CB in the Aussie NT. One of the best CB in Divizia A (Romanian first division). Only Mirel Radoi from Steaua Bucuresti is better.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
The only positive thing i see till now is that mutu is scoring which is good news , on the other hand i am depressed why we are not performing well as a team

Sep 28, 2002
has zlatan performed in at least one game this preseason?

boohoo, the saviour of juventus. i really wouldnt think twice before swaping him with cassano..

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
How were Thuram-Canna?
they were disgracefull they couldnt live up to their names and their abilities, zambrotta looked very tired example buffon passed to him and when he went to keep the ball it kept rolling under his foot and he nearly did it a second time. The only players which are showing progress are camoranesi and Mutu. Ibrahimovic sucked

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar ] ++
I guess you're thinking about Florentin Petre. This one is Ovidiu Petre, bought from Galatasaray. Florentin Petre plays at Dinamo Bucuresti. You might know Johnatan McKain, he plays CB in the Aussie NT. One of the best CB in Divizia A (Romanian first division). Only Mirel Radoi from Steaua Bucuresti is better.
I know the one that played for Galatsaray last season.so Don't know his first name :confused:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
he is playing that bad???
yeah for example a guy half the size of ibra stole the ball from him while ibra tried to dribble something he looked like a complete loser

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m starting to worrie about us we are not playing well we need to improve and we need it to be before the start of the season or we doomed

Jul 2, 2005
I saw the whole match,it was on tv here in Romania,I must say that poli played very good and in first half they dominated the game,but imediately after break mutu and ibra scored ,I might say with a little luck :p,juve isn't ready fot the championship yet,and there were some ugly moments like mutu and ibra shouting at each other,also nedved and camo were yelling at ibra ,hmmmm

Anyway I was proud of Poli,they made a good team there this year and you will hear about the in the future :p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
people what is wrong with you.. this is only preseason...

I can not belive what Posts I see here.. some one wants to change zlatan with Cassano..
and other are woried about our performence.. don´t forget how it was last year.. we played even in CL-Qualy 2-2 at home..
let cappello and team just work and you will see the results..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
has zlatan performed in at least one game this preseason?

boohoo, the saviour of juventus. i really wouldnt think twice before swaping him with cassano..
He scored a hat-trick against Pavia (I believe they're a Serie C1 side) but apart from that he's been quite poor. He sucked in the Trofeo TIM and didn't do too well in the matches against Standard Liege and Poli either. I suppose we ought to give him the benefit of the doubt though because it's only pre-season and he was our best forward last year.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tho It's a Friendly game, It was kinda embarrasing to finish this way, Specially that Timisoara finished 7th last year.

Zambrotta and Canna, they were a real disaster, like somebody forced them to play.

Vieira was pretty good.

Nedved was our best player on the field. (almost got Injured)

Mutu, had a good game and scored a nice goal

Zlatan, did absolutly nothing apart from the Penalty kick he had.

and Btw, Zlatan had an argue with Mutu, didn't know why, But it was obvious that Zlatan Insulted Mutu during the half-time..It was even written on the Romanian news-paper.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Tho It's a Friendly game, It was kinda embarrasing to finish this way, Specially that Timisoara finished 7th last year.

Zambrotta and Canna, they were a real disaster, like somebody forced them to play.

Vieira was pretty good.

Nedved was our best player on the field. (almost got Injured)

Mutu, had a good game and scored a nice goal

Zlatan, did absolutly nothing apart from the Penalty kick he had.

and Btw, Zlatan had an argue with Mutu, didn't know why, But it was obvious that Zlatan Insulted Mutu during the half-time..It was even written on the Romanian news-paper .

This is not good...

Zlatan has done this in the past, on other teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)