3k...finally. (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
Jus a quick dedication to all you guys out there who make this a top forum....and to get our minds of this turbulent mercato season:

Martin: legend as usual
Erik:if i ever need advice on dutch or even belgian stuff, ill ask u
Tom: the ever sceptical rebel.

Rest of the crew: thanks

Josh: Legend as big as martin, funny guy and top fella!

Stu: Another top fella and a under appreciated guy in the transfer forum, does a lot of posting on good stuff, keep it up chief!

Ian: where the **** did u go??

Serge: we share 1 thing, a mutual disdain of bringing in Emo

Bark: Nice to have u here, we rarely agree,but ur a top fella anyway!

Mark: im sure ur an insider!

John (mikhail): another legend, hope ur exams are going well,plus u have re ignited my love of chess.

Z: class act, nice to see u back, btw, thanks for my avatar :D

Liliana/Fab: top ladies of the forum, always there with the lady prospective, i have no doubt u guys will get 20k of post sooner than i get 5k :cool:

Gray: the priest, the main stake of the forum, always there to take the piss out of anything...class fella!

Don Bes: simply the don of the forum.

Paul: giving me a nice resource into the business side to juve that i was too lazy/incompetnant to get,cheer fella :cool:

If i forgot anyone, feel free to shout at me !!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    thanks Dubai...uve started the list of who i have forgotten, sorry :down:

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    U the man John. congrats. i thought u forgot about me :D
    cheers fella, the origanl draft only went up to Z, i even forgot Gray...what a shocker, i has HAD to bosh u guys in!

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    :rofl:...Bes, u still on ur quest to get a champion status??, cos if u are, i catchg up one day :D

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Good work John, the last 2000 went really fast but you managed to keep up the quality.
    cheers zambo, (plz plz plz can u adobt the name Rambo, im trying to get people to call zambro, rambo as he does a similar hero job for juve :D),

Now people would argue the quality was shoddy, but thanks man i appreciate it :cool:, ur not too far from star status and u dont post any of the useless comments i make, so thus ur the higher quality poster:cool:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

cheers zambo, (plz plz plz can u adobt the name Rambo, im trying to get people to call zambro, rambo as he does a similar hero job for juve :D),

Now people would argue the quality was shoddy, but thanks man i appreciate it :cool:, ur not too far from star status and u dont post any of the useless comments i make, so thus ur the higher quality poster:cool:
    There are some things in life you can not change, Zambrotta is one of them. :)

Don't be so shy, you are an important poster here.

OP

Jul 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    shy :confused:...ill try not to be in the future, but i wont do a mourinho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)