Mafia: Trouble in DheeWorld (2 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
r​

On the morning of July 21st, the gates of DheeWorld opened early. To the police, that is.

The waterpark had been doing well lately, what with the new dolphin exhibition and owner Sheik Yerbouti’s recent marriage to billionaire heiress of the Happy Dolphin tuna canning business, Bezzy. What dolphins didn’t end up canned, ended up in DheeWorld.

Yet that morning there had been a tragedy, a black stain on the pristine safety record that the park manager, Preet, had maintained since her appointment that January. One of the prized river dolphins, Völler, had been kidnapped out of his tank and disappeared without a trace. Who in their right mind would steal such a hideous creature was beyond them all, and so they called in the professionals.

The head of Special Sea Investigations was the first to arrive on the scene, Inspector Søren Krarup. Allergic to most fish and crustaceans, this position had not been his first choice, but an incident involving unprofessionalism and a certain amount of indecent exposure had landed him in the job. His deputy, Salvo, did most of the dirty work. Also on the Special Sea Investigations team were Ford Prefect, recently emigrated from his emigration in Poland, Monco, the real brains of the operation, and Fr3sh, who just loved dolphins.

As the DheeWorld employees trickled in, they were questioned in turn by Salvo. There were three principal dolphin trainers who had all been at home during the night, Knowah, piotrr and Ocelot. Their alibis were water-tight, as it were.

Also questioned that morning were the park janitor, radekas, the security guard who had been on duty, Gabriel, and a rather angry civilian who had shown up early because his damn kids just wanted to go to the damn waterpark, Alen.

After a couple of hours of interrogations, copious amounts of coffee, and no end of ineptitude, the team was far from coming to a conclusion. Park guests had begun to crowd in, and three overly keen guests, Kid Cuti, Fint and Tomice were throwing bits of popcorn and hot dog into the dolphin tank to the remaining dolphins.

At this point, Salvo decided to call for backup and brought in the Super Special Sea Investigations team, composed of Zacheryah, Osman and Adonis. Knowledgeable in all things marine, these three made the Special Sea Investigations team look like an episode of Police Squad. In five minutes, the team were able to come up with several leads.

“I think it’s best,” said Osman, “if we evacuate the park entirely, save for the witnesses, anyone who has been mentioned so far in this write-up, and the following people who seem suspicious: Mr Chocolate, the famous marine biologist, ALC, the host of the DheeWorld Today radio show, Fred, DheeWorld’s biggest investor, and IliveForJuve, who collects plush whale toys and can often be seen loitering in the gift shop.”

Also called in were X, the gift shop owner, and Kyle who ran the drinks stand closest to the dolphin tank.

“I hope this gets settled quickly”, said Sheik, hugging his billionaire wife close. “Völler is our prime attraction, everyone loves a freak show”.

“No worries, Mr. Yerbouti,” said Inspector Krarup, “though I fear I know who may be involved, and this is why we’re shutting the park down for a few days. I fear that the Japanese Dolphin Mafia may be here in DheeWorld, and might have been here the whole time. There are six big names in the mafia, and they could be any one of us. But we’ll find them. So long as I don’t have to actually go near any dolphins or anything”.

The Rules

A good rundown of the rules and role functions can be found here, but there are some extra things I’d like to point out.

The stupid plot I have given you in the storyline has NO bearing on what the real roles are. It's just to add some frivolity to the game.

The Daytime will run from 13:00-23:00 CET. You can still discuss during this time, but any votes for lynching won’t count.

During the Daytime, you should all be posting and trying to figure out who to lynch that day (i.e. try and find the gangsters). To vote for someone to lynch, please put their name in Bold. Only bolded votes cast between 13:00- 23:00 will count.

The Daytime is also when the Gangsters will send me their whack. You should decide amongst yourselves who you would like to whack, and PM me a name before the end of the day. The Jailer can jail someone at any point between 13:00 and 19:00.

The Nighttime is for the special roles (Detective, Crooked Cop) to get their information. The Detective can ask me about someone during the Daytime, but they will not receive a response until the Nighttime.

NOTE: The special roles cannot use their powers today, everyone is just a normal civilian/gangster and special roles will start tomorrow. You can still lynch someone, though.

ANOTHER NOTE: If you have not received your role, do not say so in the thread. PM me instead.

AUTO-LYNCHING: We are going to be using the auto-lynch rule for this game for inactivity. The minimum post threshold is going to be 5 posts per day. If you fail to meet that target (and come on, it's not that large of a target) then you will be auto-lynched and your role will be revealed. If you are the jailer, it will be redistributed according to normal rules of play. If you were the Detective, that sucks.

VOTING WILL BEGIN AT 14:00 CET

The Players

1) Søren Krarup - civilian
2) Zacheryah - civilian
3) Völler - civilian
4) Ford Prefect - civilian
5) Osman - civilian
6) Fr3sh - civilian
7) Bezzy - civilian
8) Kyle - civilian
9) Monco - civilian
10) IliveForJuve - civilian
11) Preet - civilian
12) Gabriel - civilian
13) Adonis - civilian
14) Alen - Gangster
15) X - The Bodyguard
16) Ocelot - civilian
17) Fred - Gangster - Recruiter
18) ALC - Gangster - Crooked Cop
19) Mr Chocolate - Gangster
20) Kid Cuti - Gangster
21) Tomice - Gangster
22) Sheik Yerbouti - civilian
23) Salvo - civilian
24) piotrr - Gangster (recruited) and the jailer
25) radekas - Detective
26) Fint - Lawyer
27) Knowah - civilian

- - - Updated - - -

I put the voting to start tomorrow morning, but if people wanted to start today then I don't care :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #7
    Awesome story. :tup: :lol:

:lol:

Though I liked you better as drilling expert. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute: "Who in their right mind would steal such a hideous creature was beyond them all, and so they called in the professionals."

:(
    ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    NOTE: The special roles cannot use their powers today, everyone is just a normal civilian/gangster and special roles will start tomorrow. You can still lynch someone, though.
    Moshi moshi Kate-chan! This part is the only part I disagree with, players can use their powers in the first day, meaning the lynching coincidence with everything else, if we can vote and lynch, so can the speical roles and the Gs commence their actions too. Its either nothing or everything, as it goes.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #13
    Moshi moshi Kate-chan! This part is the only part I disagree with, players can use their powers in the first day, meaning the lynching coincidence with everything else, if we can vote and lynch, so can the speical roles and the Gs commence their actions too. Its either nothing or everything, as it goes.
    This is the bit that always gets contested :D I don't really care one way or the other, if everyone's down to let special roles happen on day one, then so be it!

Also, do folks want to vote today or wait until tomorrow?

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #17
    so the proper game starts tomorrow unless the majority want it to start today?
    Well, not much happens on Day 1 anyway and we have a long time to talk about nothing...

- - - Updated - - -

did you ever heard of a famous theory. (I assume you do)
    if you point one finger at another person, you point three fingers to yourself.
    :lol: Truth.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Today is a waste if we dont vote to lynch, investigate, jail and whack, its like a long day of nothing happening. so I prefer if we start everything today, its a LONG time left til deadline anyways.

Plus today is the only day I'm completely off and at home unlike rest of the week, dont want to waste it on nothing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)