~~**1k**~~ (1 Viewer)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Hey there…

Now I have 1000 post…:eek:

Woohoo!! :party:

Well, I want to extend some thank-yous to all of you guys for your love and friendship. I must say that I've spent a great time with you all…

I'd like to thank:

Alex (Martin): thank you for this great forum where you brought together all juventini around the globe. :touched:

Erik(Matto): hey what's up man? Where have you been? Hey! Watch it! I always look up at you. :p
Thank you for being nice to me. :angel:

Majed: I really like your comments and posts, man. Study hard and :thumb:Good luck in your study. Hope you get back home soon.

Co0l-Girl & Mona: thank you guys for your friendship, and kindness. :kiss: I'm really honored to be your friend. :) :angel: Wish you all luck. :thumb:

Darin: well, what can I say? :kiss: I really love you girl, and love talking with you, esp. when you get freaked out. :D :D :D
You always make me laugh. Thank you. :):):)

DarkSoul (Aragorn): I liked Dark:skull:Soul better :scared: What does (Aragorn) mean anyway? :confused: :irritate: Thank you for your nightmares, man. :p:D

Lilianna: well, dear. I will still like Raul :heart: and you'll still like Gigi:angel:, and we won't get enough. Right?! :drool: Anyways, thank you for everything, for the great time and the fun we had. So be the eternal :devil: we all love. :kiss:

DJ-Anna(AnnA): thank you dear for your friendship. :kiss:Cheer up, girl. Always have faith. :angel: Always smile.:) and thank you.

Gray: well man, you’ve been an active member and such an inspiration to lots of ideas and interesting topics. :geek:Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Fabian-Juve: thanks for everything, your 'Spanish' help ;), all the words and meanings and translation and of course for Craig David song too. :p :D

GOAT ladies' best man:D :p thankx, pal for being such a great guy :)

Tina hey, what's up? & how's little Tacchi?:LOL:

BloodOnMoral the very active member:). Where are you girl?

gigi's twin it's always pleasure talking to you dear:kiss:

Nelly hey…we didn’t have the chance to talk much, but hey I love you girl:kiss:

I also want to thank:

Elke Christian Zenoni's lover :LOL:

dpforever the :cool: mod

sunshine the very calm & the very sweet:)

«ƒÕ®zå JüV€» hey thanks for everything:thumb:

vitoria_Ally the popular figure:star:

Hydde Hello man!!!:)

DJ-JUVE :sigh:.

I want to extend my thank-yous also to all great people in the forum. You've been great friends.

Thank you guys for making Juventus.com a magnificent experience I'll remember for the rest of my life. :touched: :):):)

God Bless......

~~**Merm@id@h**~~

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
Gray: well man, you’ve been an active member and such an inspiration to lots of ideas and interesting topics. :geek:Keep up the good work. :thumb:
Thanks a lot man :D That's truly a compliment, I think I might quote this in my defence when people are giving me stick for posting stupid things ;) Keep up the good work, it's great to have you around :thumb:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
Darin: well, what can I say? :kiss: I really love you girl, and love talking with you, esp. when you get freaked out. :D :D :D
You always make me laugh. Thank you. :):):)
congrats n thanx 4 the mention :thumb:

luv u 2 :kiss:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Congrats Young Lady :)

Thanks for the Mention, btw it's the first time i see someone grateful for having Nightmares. :undecide::scared:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Majed: I really like your comments and posts, man. Study hard and :thumb:Good luck in your study. Hope you get back home soon.
Congratulations Mermaidah..... 3gbal el-10000 :star:

and thanks for the mention and kind words...good luck to you too :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hey sweetheart raul lover!!
congrats!!

i am happy for you!!!!
you deserve the best and if for you means raul.... then.....
let it go...i think it's better to put no comment here!! :LOL::LOL:

carry on like this!
we all love you too!! ;) :kiss:

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002

Nelly hey…we didn’t have the chance to talk much, but hey I love you girl:kiss:

thank u dear:D

congrats! i hope we get the chance to talk much inshalla. :) :kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)