1k (2 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
because he is a true Baggio fan and all baggio fans think that DP stole the crown from baggio and kicked him out of juventus.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    That is so untrue ;)

I preferred Baggio more than DP, but Baggio ain't a Juve player anoymore so I don't care about him no more. Though I still respect him, as much as I respect Zidane.

El Idiota got it right...I like players based on their performances not on their names ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    And I do appreciate the good stuff DP has done for us, but unluckily they`ve been too few and far apart :)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Replied :)

But it wasn't me who said he did not win anything. He actually won more than most players in activity so kudos to him.

You guys take it wrong. I don't hate him, in fact I hate no one. I don't like his inconsistent way of playing which made me hit my head to the wall too many times ;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    because he is a true Baggio fan and all baggio fans think that DP stole the crown from baggio and kicked him out of juventus.
    hey we never said that he stole the crown frm baggio n kicked him out of juventus

i think its u guys who think that way wen it comes 2 totti

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    That is so untrue ;)

I preferred Baggio more than DP, but Baggio ain't a Juve player anoymore so I don't care about him no more. Though I still respect him, as much as I respect Zidane.

El Idiota got it right...I like players based on their performances not on their names ;)
    well,
    ok!
    it is your choice to like any player you like!!

but,i like dp as a player!!
    though,
    i prefer beddy...;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    But it wasn't me who said he did not win anything. He actually won more than most players in activity so kudos to him.
    You said Del Piero did few things for Juve (previous post) ..

Make up your mind !!

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    Yeah DP did few things in terms of playing, not in terms of victories. He won (along with the team) alot of trophies which he will put on his mantlepiece at home. Though he's been part of those victories, and has all those trophies to show off, he's not always been the main man behind those successes. Only the 97/98 Scudetto and Coppa Intercontinentale come to my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)