- (3 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Speak english man or dont speak at all.

Yeah that was the little. I know a few phrases but apart from that nothing.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
The place to hang out with the people, make friends, introduce yourself... I'll do the last one.

After having lurked intensively for a year or so, I finally had the guts to sign up. I've pretty much gotten to know all of you, more or less. So, hi. :D

I've always been a Laziale, but when Mancini, Sinisa, Neddie, Stanko, Favalli, Pancaro, Nesta etc all left I didn't feel quite as attached since I was more interested in the players than the club itself. After Neddie went to Juve, playing together with another of my favourites, mr. Del Piero, I started to follow the Bianconeri. I can't say I'm a real Juve fan, because Lazio still has a little place in my heart, but Juventus has a very interesting team which I can't do anything else than like. Forza Juve. ;)
i'm a lazio fan also, lost alot of love for the club though

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    From what I've noticed you seem to be a forum grandpa, organising things and seting a good example. :D

Doesn't have to be true though.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    From what I've noticed you seem to be a forum grandpa, organising things and seting a good example. :D

Its called christianity :D

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i like this guy. becomes a lazio fan when they are winning and now that they arent he just changes teams.
    Its called glory hunting :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

What is my personality on the forum Sadomin? Just wondering..

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    cool ..... Sadomin M/F .. honestly ?
    M... honestly.

i like this guy. becomes a lazio fan when they are winning and now that they arent he just changes teams.
    Have I changed teams? I'm still a Lazio fan. I find these forums interesting and I like the Juventus players. If Juventus faces Lazio, I want Lazio to win.

What is my personality on the forum Sadomin? Just wondering..
    I know you tend to defend Zlatan's performances in games, while a certain Seven tends to criticize them. You also liked Fifa 2005 and defended it whenever PES4 fans attacked it, however you've now started to play PES4, which you think is better in a way.

I feel like some kind of pervert, studying people on the internet. :D

And thanks for the welcomes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)