Hi (1 Viewer)

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Well this is not exactly like this, coz I used to a be a member of this forum some time ago....Alex, Paolo_Montero, nina, Nekton, Erik, McFarlando, anna febrina, and all....you probably have forgot about me, I see you are all still here after the forum is working again. (btw, where are my posts?) Well anyway I'm glad to be here again...:)
Miri

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yes, I'm Barca fan too. What do you think of Van Gaal ( :yuck: ) going back to barca? And his idiotic releasing of the world's best player? and his benching of Riquelme?

and good to see you again :)

OP
miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    Well I couldn't believe it when he returned, they're nuts. A coach that couldn't qualify holland for the wc...:fero:i'm glad you say rivaldo is the world's best player, i agree. What a shame he's destroying barca, Van Gaal didn't want him from the first moment because he doesn't like talented players, he wants "robots", the same with Riquelme he doesn't want those kind of players...barca doesn't deserve this don't ya think!
    let me know your opinion
    glad to hear from you too again

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    totally agree. Thats what i though..why are they getting a guy that lost out to republic of Ireland :rolleyes: a team with Kluivert, van Nistlerooy, Davids, Seedorf, Overmars, Stam, Hofland, Hasselbaink, and the young talent like van Der Vaart and others....he can't even qualify them, and then barca give him the job? What is Gaspart playing at? And when will they get a defender to replace De Boer? He ain't good enough!

I thought also when he released Rivaldo..first I was :fero: then I hoped Juve would sign him :rolleyes: but now he's at Milan I am thinking Van Gaal is an idiot!

Then he buys Riquelme, I think great replacement :strong: and now he is benching him :down: did you see them on Sunday? Riquelme sat on the bench for the full 90 even though barca were playing terrible and losing!!

This Van Gaal won't last long, I don't think he has the backing of the fans anymore!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I agree with you entirely! Not going to the WC was the biggest humiliation of Dutch football in recente history!!

One thing though - I think De Boer is quite good enough! Solid defender though a bit old and starting to lack pace he's still very good at his job!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well I think he is a pretty poor defender these days, in fact the only positive memory of him is his thumping freekick in euro 2000

OP
    miriam

miriam

Jul 30, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    this is all because of Gaspart, he is nuts and he's obsessed with real madrid. People say he signed Van Gaal coz he was the cheapest trainer...
    De Boer...Van Gaal bought him saying that he was the new Koeman and he obviously isn't, I still have to see it. He has great tecnical qualities but imo he's not a solid defender, he seems butter. I think barca has a great defender, Andersson (who btw I met!!:extatic: )but he has been injured long time.

Yes I saw them on Sunday, I stupidly paid to see them...and that's what show how fool Van Gaal is, barca playing the worst match and Riquelme in the bench, and besides he puts the ineffective Geovanni!

hope today Riquelme won't stay in the bench if not he will be hardly booed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)