-•!¦[• - D R U G H I -•]¦!•- (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
and what about german "firms"? Oh what i talking about?? you chickens affraid to fight with rivlas.. Never heard that Bayern fans fight with Shalke or Dortmund fans..
Germany is next to Poland, first of all, and I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. We chickens are afraid to fight other chickens, especially is they have their heads cut off a nignut and a paddy-whack, CHUCK!

Never heard of it because Bayern don't play Dortmund or Schalke, we play in the Saturn League, but why would Woppers like Italy care about Polish-German-Frenchie frog sausage?

Answer me this, can you cock suck a nig if the nig is a-fuckin' a nutcracker?

GianniAgn

Jan 30, 2008
ßöмßäяðîëя;1622792 said:
Germany is next to Poland, first of all, and I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. We chickens are afraid to fight other chickens, especially is they have their heads cut off a nignut and a paddy-whack, CHUCK!

Never heard of it because Bayern don't play Dortmund or Schalke, we play in the Saturn League, but why would Woppers like Italy care about Polish-German-Frenchie frog sausage?

Answer me this, can you cock suck a nig if the nig is a-fuckin' a nutcracker?

Saturn League? what the f**k is it? Go sleep soldier, your mom calling.

GianniAgn

Jan 30, 2008
ßöмßäяðîëя;1622806 said:
I will go to sleep on tuesday after my mom gets out of mental home for there and here about living inside my own pockets and you know not the Saturn, Jupiter or the EARTH LEAGUE???

Smell a dirty sock, CHUCK!
How rude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)