Šime Vrsaljko - RB/LB - Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im not asking for a new zambrotta.

As long as he can defend properly, have good stamina and put 2 or 3 good crosses per game, i welcome him.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Im not asking for a new zambrotta.

As long as he can defend properly, have good stamina and put 2 or 3 good crosses per game, i welcome him.
I can see he has good crosses, the only thing I don't know is how good he is defensively. Someone on here said he's OK regarding that. I like Vrsaljko a lot. Sign him please.

Valentino

We must sign this kid
Juventus is really interested in him and we will sign him .. maybe not this year but we will sign him next year for sure. I read that his agent was in vinovo and the only problem is sassoulo because they want more money and we're settling with them.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Juventus is really interested in him and we will sign him .. maybe not this year but we will sign him next year for sure. I read that his agent was in vinovo and the only problem is sassoulo because they want more money and we're settling with them.
Sign him now if possible. Don't wait until next year with unnecessary complications.

Valentino

Juventus Considering Move For Sassuolo Defender

Juventus are reportedly considering a move for Sassuolo full-back Sime Vrsaljko.

The Old Lady have a very strong relationship with the Neroverdi after previous co-ownership agreements with Sassuolo for forwards Domenico Berardi and Simone Zaza offered the duo playing time at the Mapei Stadium.

However, according to Tuttosport, Juventus will only move for the Croatian defender if coach Massimiliano Allegri decides that Mauricio Isla is not good enough for his team after the Chilean impressed during the Copa America.

If Isla is considered not to meet Juve’s standards then he will likely be sold to Sevilla, allowing the Bianconeri to make their move for Vrsaljko.

The Old Lady are also looking at Hellas Verona’s versatile Italian midfielder and makeshift full-back Jacopo Sala as an alternative to Vrsaljko should a deal with Sassuolo become difficult.

Vrsaljko made 22 appearances for the Neroverdi as the side from Emilia-Romagna finished 12th during their second season in Serie A.

Apr 9, 2015
Are we still interested in him?

He didn't improve at all. He played this season 963 minutes and didn't get a assist or goal. 74.7 passes completed ... Looks like a 0.5 version of Lichtsteiner. He is a really worse attacker.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #174
    I think we still want him but who could be available for us net year?

Widmer could be a freebie but haven't been following him lately.
    Fabinho of Monaco?
    Meunier?
    Coleman? Paratici is a fan apparently. :p

Apr 9, 2015
    Widmer isn't doing well, but if he is freebie he is an interisting option. Vrsaljko will cost us between 8-15 million i think and both are in total on the same level.

Meunier isn't Juventus-level at the moment, Coleman will be 40 million or something and Fabinho i don't know haha
    Barzagli as rb? I think he did it really well when Lichtsteiner was injured.

Mattiello as rb? :angel:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)