Ángel Di María - AM RLC - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
1652603602178.png

I don't really fancy about Di Maria, but clearly his numbers in the last 3 years show a pretty high regression/drop

17/18 > 21 goals & 12 assists (33 gc)
18/19 > 19 goals & 17 assists (36 gc)
19/20 > 13 goals & 23 assists (36 gc)
20/21 > 6 goals & 18 assists (24 gc)
21/22 > 4 goals & 8 asissts (12 gc)

*gc = goals contribution

If we can see clearly his numbers drop about 33% in from his usual numbers in 20/21 and from there drop another 50% in the next after that make his numbers only 1/3 of his peak numbers. And that happen in a farmers league, with attacking minded team like PSG. Do you really think he can get his 3 years ago numbers with us under Allegri ?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
His injury record ain't that bad:
IMG_20220515_142342.jpg

He generally gets less playing time.
4g 7a in less than 1600 minutes in the league is great outcome.
Season before he had 5g 11a in 1865 mins so the regression isn't so visible if u looks closely at the time played.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If for one year I guess okay even at 7 mil but no thought building down the road? His yearly regression can’t be ignored and the end could be this coming fall.

Can’t ignore either his main priority is ARG and knows more playing time available at Juve to be/stay in form. Juve has been wasting funds for years and still gambling when enough young talent at hand that could fill the void.

Only need one of @DanielSz MF guys to be Juve great to be a success. I lol at less taxes reason to get him like Juve is building a fantasy lineup.

Before any players get signed, Sandro, Arthur, and Rabiot must be sent away regardless of financial hit. Assuming MDS and Berna already gone.

And taking back PP lol. Like taking a pay cut is a blessing. The guy’s play hasn’t been worth 9 mil (Juve’s offer?) at MU let along his present salary. Gotta love how it seems all the older semi-has beens desire is to come to Turin.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If for one year I guess okay even at 7 mil but no thought building down the road? His yearly regression can’t be ignored and the end could be this coming fall.

Can’t ignore either his main priority is ARG and knows more playing time available at Juve to be/stay in form. Juve has been wasting funds for years and still gambling when enough young talent at hand that could fill the void.

Only need one of @DanielSz MF guys to be Juve great to be a success. I lol at less taxes reason to get him like Juve is building a fantasy lineup.

Before any players get signed, Sandro, Arthur, and Rabiot must be sent away regardless of financial hit. Assuming MDS and Berna already gone.

And taking back PP lol. Like taking a pay cut is a blessing. The guy’s play hasn’t been worth 9 mil (Juve’s offer?) at MU let along his present salary. Gotta love how it seems all the older semi-has beens desire is to come to Turin.
As was the case the past couple of seasons the outs will be a huge problem again, blocking the ins.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Another issue I question with ADM is concerns Kean's success at PSG. Appears serie a play not as wide open as French league? Great G/A numbers by ADM but must be nice playing with M'bappe, Neymar, Cavani and the likes. Get this stat, Matuidi in 6 seasons at PSG had 36 G/A while his 3 years at Juve had 11 G/A. Okay. let's look at the glass half-full. Kean had 19 PSG goals one year. So logically with ADM as an assist man no doubt Kean will score more this year. :snoop:

Clarification: not saying more than 19

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not a big fan of the idea of letting Dybala go for free while bringing in a semi retired Di Maria in his place at pretty much the same wages, but it’s pointless to deny how good of a player Di Maria can be on his day and that this team lacks players of individual brilliance that can change a game on his own, hopefully tho Di Maria is not actually the Dybala replacement but rather someone that we would have been after regardless and that another big name is set to arrive(Pogba rumors f.e.) to make some sense of it all.

For a season or two of service he might be a very good solution if he manages to stay fit, the team needs someone with his charactheristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)