Álvaro Pereira - LWB - Porto (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now kidding apart, I don't think this guy is coming to Italy.

His true value is around 15M, and Porto is quite aware when it comes to transfers. I don't see any Italian club but Juve having the financial resources to pay the price, and we can't afford to spend this money when we still don't have our top CF.

Some PSG or English club will suddenly appear with 15M and it's going to be a done deal

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's too expensive for our budget, if we are really looking at purchasing someone like Llorente. Getting Armero on a co-ownership or Peluso may bring an inferior player, but is also more realistic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Peluso is ok, but I'm wondering whether we are really looking at a starter or just another option, considering how comfortable Asamoah looks at LWB, and the fact we also have De Ceglie, Giaccherini and Padoin who can play there.

Peluso can also play as the left central defender in a three, so his versatility will again be a factor. Conte loves players like this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Peluso is ok, but I'm wondering whether we are really looking at a starter or just another option, considering how comfortable Asamoah looks at LWB, and the fact we also have De Ceglie, Giaccherini and Padoin who can play there.

Peluso can also play as the left central defender in a three, so his versatility will again be a factor. Conte loves players like this.
I think LB rumors are all BS, sadly. I'd love to see Perira here as he almost always impressed me and I think he'd be great under Conte and in 3-5-2.

I think we'll be playing Asamoah and De Ceglie (he also improved IMO) there this season and I do think we're planning to splash the of it on a new striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)