• Willian Yes

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My point is, why improve the bench when you could improve the starting 11? Nothing wrong with Vucinic being a backup anyways.
Because, as end December and January have shown, our bench is simply inadequate to cope with several key players missing out. It's not really a unique situation we're in, most teams go through this. We had a freak season in 2011-2012 with almost no injuries. We invested 11m in Giovinco and he is the back up for now. It would be redonculous to invest in another SS, rather than having just one really capable striker for the injury prone Llorente.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I would not mind selling Giovinco if a SS like Jovetic came in. I can see a team like Inter or Napoli being very interested in him.

But I just can't see us selling him for some reason. But if we did:

Buffon
Storari
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Caceres - Marrone - Diakite
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Isla - Pogba - Poli - Giaccherini - DC/Peluso
Llorente - Jovetic
Matri - Vucinic​

Very, very strong team.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I would not mind selling Giovinco if a SS like Jovetic came in. I can see a team like Inter or Napoli being very interested in him.

But I just can't see us selling him for some reason. But if we did:

Buffon
Storari
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Caceres - Marrone - Diakite
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Isla - Pogba - Poli - Giaccherini - DC/Peluso
Llorente - Jovetic
Matri - Vucinic​

Very, very strong team.
If Giovinco goes, we need to invest. If he stays, it's just beside reason to invest. :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because, as end December and January have shown, our bench is simply inadequate to cope with several key players missing out. It's not really a unique situation we're in, most teams go through this. We had a freak season in 2011-2012 with almost no injuries. We invested 11m in Giovinco and he is the back up for now. It would be redonculous to invest in another SS, rather than having just one really capable striker for the injury prone Llorente.
Giovinco can get his ass sold and we can improve the bench by placing Vucinic there :)

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously tho, if we get rid of Vuci instead of Gio to make room, I will forever have lost faith in Marotta.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Giovinco can get his ass sold and we can improve the bench by placing Vucinic there :)
If whoever comes manages to outperform him in our system, definitely :tup: How underrated Vucinic is around here is really funny, people here believe that every player from that list would instantly degrade Mirko to the bench. It's a place in the starting 11 to be won, not to be handed - that's all I'm saying.

If the latter part of your post happens, I'm resigning from my position in The Society instantly and joining up with Hustini.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you a billionaire drug lord or something? :D

Where are we gonna get the money for such an upgrade? We need at least 2, if not 3 seasons to accomplish that, and that is if we manage to fuck off everyone in our attack except Vucinic :boh: :shifty:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Are you a billionaire drug lord or something? :D

Where are we gonna get the money for such an upgrade? We need at least 2, if not 3 seasons to accomplish that, and that is if we manage to $#@! off everyone in our attack except Vucinic :boh: :shifty:
I'm from México men, of course I'm :spliff:

:p

Well, how much could we get by selling Giovinco, Matri and Quagliarella? I think that about 30-40 M, right? Gabbiadini and Boakye are ours if I'm right, so we could choose not buy Immobile to be the backup of Llorente, also Gabbiadini seems to be improving according some people around here. How about 50% of Belfodil and Muriel? 10M? And pay the rest latter :marrotta:

Jovetic and Suárez would be the real deal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:( :mad: I'd be delighted with that forward line-up, but baby steps people. We can't revamp our entire attack in one summer :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from México men, of course I'm :spliff:

:p

Well, how much could we get by selling Giovinco, Matri and Quagliarella? I think that about 30-40 M, right? Gabbiadini and Boakye are ours if I'm right, so we could choose not buy Immobile to be the backup of Llorente, also Gabbiadini seems to be improving according some people around here. How about 50% of Belfodil and Muriel? 10M? And pay the rest latter :marrotta:

Jovetic and Suárez would be the real deal
Marotta can't sell, remember? :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Lion where have you been? Who would you want from that list (besides Villa of course)? :D
i post on the regular. i am more distracted by school work though.

out of that list suarez is the best to have.

personally i still think cavani is the one we should be after. i don't rate llorente at all and i think he will be a huge flop. this means that the goal scoring problems will contintue yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)