• Willian Yes

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Please explain me for what fee, and what wage, we can get suarez.

tell me this before mocking the great man
Who the fuck cares about the fee and wages? Does any of you realise how much money a team gets when they win a championship or simply gets passed the group stages in CL? wtf? Stop it with the money thing. We have money. I fucking own a 300 euro htc one V. Thats rich! And my pay is 150 euros a month. If i can do it so can marotta.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
I think we can't get suarez from the simple fact that bayern wants him and Pep gets 280M euros for transfers this summer so I don't believe that we can compete with them on that piece of trash. But my god how much I want him in Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zach is at it again I see :sergio: :wallbang:
@Zacheryah Why don't you just stick to discussing matters pertaining to your knowledge (seeing as you don't know the club's actual budget, are not on the club's financial board, and anything you say regarding fees and wages is pure speculation at this point), and let the board/club worry about bringing Suarez here ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Zacheryah Why don't you just stick to discussing matters pertaining to your knowledge (seeing as you don't know the club's actual budget, are not on the club's financial board, and anything you say regarding fees and wages is pure speculation at this point), and let the board/club worry about bringing Suarez here ;)
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Who the fuck cares about the fee and wages? Does any of you realise how much money a team gets when they win a championship or simply gets passed the group stages in CL? wtf? Stop it with the money thing. We have money. I fucking own a 300 euro htc one V. Thats rich! And my pay is 150 euros a month. If i can do it so can marotta.
exactly, you assume marotta decides his own budged. thats where all of you are wrong. the board does

- - - Updated - - -

funny, i ask how would you do it, and you just evade the question and insult me.

the truth is, you want the impossible from marotta, totally dont have a clue how he should do it, and when someone questions that, you just evade and insult.

marotta haters :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

less than An Asamoah+Isla anyway... and dont forget that attackers have the best salaries in most of the cases.
less then 18 mil ?

what forward do you want to sign for that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From all of we have seen in our last mercatos, we can assume 2 things:

1-The club wants a superb striker but dont want to enter in any tug-o-war, or pay stellar prices for this stellar forwards. They are more focused in balancing the books, thats their priority, but if the opportunity arises, they will pounce.
Whats the problem with this?. If you want stellar talent, you have to pay for it. As simple as that. yeah, you can be intelligent and find players that are not overpriced and negotiate... but theres a line where quality will be expensive at the very minimum...and we are not willing to cross that line. A prime exmaple of this was the Van persie saga...we were so close but when the line of wuality wa reached...we stepped down and dont wanted t go for it.

So, because of this.. we will not get super expensive and talented forwards from the time being.

2-I think that is pretty obvious that finding a talented forward for us... which is not super expensive...is being the achilles heel of Marotta and is plain obvious that the guy is having a hell of a time finding the proper player. Im pretty sure that in some cases he was handtied by the club and coundt do anything,.... but in other cases is very possible that the guy simply did not managed the negotiations properly and lost the player.

I know that Serie A is not the same and so on... but also we are a prestigious club, maybe not on the same line as the modern powerhouses of our day.... but any decent player with the right mind IMO can be convinced to play for a club like Juventus, which still is oen of the clubs with most footballing history in the world.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Zacheryah I didn't insult you. I just questioned your knowledge, and that hardly qualifies as an insult. As I said, it's not my job to being Suarez to Juventus, and I'm well aware that Marotta doesn't decide the budget on his own.

However, having said that, and if we have the right attitude, ambition, and desire to make things happen, nothing is impossible. I think having 2 or 3 super players in the Juventus squad is not impossible; perhaps not in the next year or two, but within the coming 3-5 seasons, it is a distinct possibility.

We need to target guys like Suarez to make a statement and send out a signal, not only to Serie A, but the rest of Europe as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can insult others, but no one can insult you.

Got it.

Sup

- - - Updated - - -

@Zacheryah I didn't insult you. I just questioned your knowledge, and that hardly qualifies as an insult. As I said, it's not my job to being Suarez to Juventus, and I'm well aware that Marotta doesn't decide the budget on his own.

However, having said that, and if we have the right attitude, ambition, and desire to make things happen, nothing is impossible. I think having 2 or 3 super players in the Juventus squad is not impossible; perhaps not in the next year or two, but within the coming 3-5 seasons, it is a distinct possibility.

We need to target guys like Suarez to make a statement and send out a signal, not only to Serie A, but the rest of Europe as well.
but i agree on that, we just cannot want it right now. we have a poor 197mil turnover, we need to raise that significantly.
people talk about milan and balol, wel they sold their best 2 players and ran a 267 mil turnover that year !

if we can get to 267 mil, without selling, a suarez could be realistic.

this summer comes to early, but next summer if we qualify for cl again(should be) i'd be surprised if we havent gone over 270.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, it really depends on the owners, and the board. Suarez might be impossible in 2014, so we might have to try for him one season too early.

I really wish we'd gone for RVP, but his wages were way too exorbitant for us to handle :sigh:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
exactly, you assume marotta decides his own budged. thats where all of you are wrong. the board does
Here, i rephrased it for you.....

Who the $#@! cares about the fee and wages? Does any of you realise how much money a team gets when they win a championship or simply gets passed the group stages in CL? wtf? Stop it with the money thing. We have money. I $#@!ing own a 300 euro htc one V. Thats rich! And my pay is 150 euros a month. If i can do it so can JUVENTUS with all the millions pouring in from sponsors, CL, ticket sales, shirt sales, bitches and hoes, TV rights and who knows from where else.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
It's not that we don't have money. We have. The problam is that we spend it on 1000 different players, loan some of them and co-own the others instad of buying the 3-4 players we need instantly and spend all the money on them.
Does someone know how much did we spend at the last summer marceto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)