• No

• Willian Yes

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck! Stop repeating this shit over and over and over again. Unless you work for the fucking management of this organization there is no way of knowing whether your fabricated statements hold any semblance of truth or not.

We come to a forum to discuss matters, and mind you, shit doesn't always have to be factual.
i see relativism finally got into you, and you realise we cant get him.

net 6.25mil pounds ? thats 7.3 mil euro

For him to move, he'll demand a better offer, close to 10mil, thats 20 after tax.

no, we cannot afford that now. we need that ~350mil turnover instead of current 197.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says the guy who brings up Suarez, Jovetic, Cavani etc etc in so many fucking posts :D
Fucker :D

Cavani is your dream, not mine. I'd love him here, but there's no way we can afford him, unless Marotta robs a bank or two :p

Jovetic :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

This made my morning :lol:
:klin: One is glad to be of service :hi:

- - - Updated - - -

no-one can reach your level.
I'm honoured :hi: :D

- - - Updated - - -

i see relativism finally got into you, and you realise we cant get him.

net 6.25mil pounds ? thats 7.3 mil euro

For him to move, he'll demand a better offer, close to 10mil, thats 20 after tax.

no, we cannot afford that now. we need that ~350mil turnover instead of current 197.
Let the management make that decision. You don't need to hound/harass every person who mentions Suarez. Otherwise, what would be the point of any discussion?

We can all just say Zach stated that we have 4 million + sales to spend over the summer, so no need to talk about transfers :confused:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Slash Willian from the list ?

Shakhtar's Willian is reportedly close to signing for Russian club Anzhi for an incredible €35 million.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Shakhtar's Willian is reportedly close to signing for Russian club Anzhi for an incredible €35 million.
I'm outraged that Juve didn't snap him up at that bargain price.

If only the budget hadn't been blown on Peluso.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

"My goal is to play for a bigger club in a high level league."

"The club know that I want to leave, everyone knows that. The president has told me that he'll let me go for €30million (£24.4m) and my intention is to sign for a big club."

"I have tried to convince them many times to let me go. I know that Juventus and Chelsea have made offers to buy me and that motivates me a lot."

-William, December 20​

Sounds congruent :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"'This is his personal decision that we must respect" Lucescu told reporters after Shakhtar's friendly win over CSKA Moscow. "It's probably very strong pressure from his agent and friends. And in the end we could not resist. Instead of the dream of a strong club from the English league, Willian chose money. I'm sorry, but, I repeat, it is his right.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)