• Isco Yes

• No

• Willian Yes

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
The figures provided for footballers in Britain are before tax, as far as I know. So when they say "so-and-so is earning 120,000 per week", that figure is before tax. There are ways that players circumvent paying full income tax, however, such as setting up a company and getting paid 'image rights' through it, or some such maneuver.

There was a salary slip for Riise that had leaked on to the internet a while ago that basically gave both his before and after tax revenues while he played at Liverpool.

I found it, here: http://metro.co.uk/2007/10/31/liverpool-star-fumes-as-payslip-turns-up-on-web-419011/

Dec 24, 2012
Also, regarding Suarez, going by my assumption that the figures are pre-tax, he therefore gets paid a £120,000 figure per week, which means he earns £6.25 million a year. Pre-tax.

Interestingly by that article I linked he earns as much now as Riise used to earn in 2009. What the heck?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Also, regarding Suarez, going by my assumption that the figures are pre-tax, he therefore gets paid a £120,000 figure per week, which means he earns £6.25 million a year. Pre-tax.

Interestingly by that article I linked he earns as much now as Riise used to earn in 2009. What the heck?
Either way it doesn't match to the 12mln Zac mentioned.

I've no idea how he came up with that number.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sure thing bro, will you provide the 40mil fee and 12 mil wages ?
Fuck! Stop repeating this shit over and over and over again. Unless you work for the fucking management of this organization there is no way of knowing whether your fabricated statements hold any semblance of truth or not.

We come to a forum to discuss matters, and mind you, shit doesn't always have to be factual.

Dec 24, 2012
If we offload Melo and Iaquinta we can use that money, which is nearly 6 million, to pay someone who makes as much as Suarez easily. Not that that makes it likely we'll get him, but it's not impossible for us. We are Juve after all.

- - - Updated - - -

If we assume he pays income tax in the levels of Riise (which I have no idea if it's true or not), Suarez would clear an after tax weekly wage of ~ £85,000, which is about £4.4 million annually. Yes, Liverpool apparently had money to throw out the window and paid Riise that much.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Fuck! Stop repeating this shit over and over and over again. Unless you work for the fucking management of this organization there is no way of knowing whether your fabricated statements hold any semblance of truth or not.

We come to a forum to discuss matters, and mind you, shit doesn't always have to be factual.
his budged talk finally got to someone :lol:

must spread

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's kinda ironic coming from me, since I tend to be repetitive and monotonous at times, but I doubt I have ever taken it to this level :D

It's like he has some sort of management handbook from Juventus, and his sole mission is to preach breaking even, affordable wages, and shoot people down in every thread :p

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
we should be able to afford suarez if we sell giovinco or vucinic, matri, quaq and vidal (and melo , iaquinta and others) :p in fact this is the most realistic way of doing it.. if I were agnelli I'd do that, otherwise we aren't making any progress; that' s the truth now, if we don't have the money we have to sell or we risk doing this same thing over and over again and ended up with other borriellos, bendtners, anelkas of this world.

such unfortunate decision must be made.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Says the guy who brings up Suarez, Jovetic, Cavani etc etc in so many fucking posts :D

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Insigne would be nice. I like the kid. He has what it takesto become a great player. Too bad Cavani wants the attack all by himself and therefor Mazzarri leaves him with nothing/Pandev...

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
Insigne would be nice. I like the kid. He has what it takesto become a great player. Too bad Cavani wants the attack all by himself and therefor Mazzarri leaves him with nothing/Pandev...
:agree:

==================

Jovetic :sergio:

The cruciate ligament injury that ruled him out for the entirety of the 2010-11 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)