(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ 15.000 ¸.·´¯)¸.·´¯) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
so,that was it...i am finally a juventus legent! :touched:

what else could mke me happier??? (relating to this forum of caurse! )

this is my third dedication thread,in 2 years...and i still remember my first day here......

so,for the begining.
THANK YOU ALL PEOPLE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME SO LONG.
THANK YOU ALL THE SUPPORTED ME AND ALSO THANX TO ALL OF YOU MY DEAR "ENEMIES".you gace me the best time fighting with you :p

so,lets begin with the traditional personal dedications.

Gray gray where are you?:groan: i miss you man! anyway....you know how much you mean to me in here...and thanx for except being a greap mate and then a great mod,also thanx for being so great person and for treating me so nice....

Martin thanx for putting up with me and treated me with such respect,even though i was a pain in the ass sometimes and i am so sorry...
you are the best mod,cause you have this special ability to make people respect you.thanx for everything

Tom wtf...thanx for not baning me so far...i bet you wanted to it many times :p

Fabiana fabi thanx for not stealing my forum men :p you are hard to compete beauty :boxing:

Zlatan thanx for your friendship...you are one of my favourite ppl here,and i know i make no mistake to like you cause you are a great person ;)

Hydde artyro sweety,i missed you all that time...!well,thanx for being my friend,and even though we don't talk that often anymore,i still know i have a friend in panama for me ;) and that is priceless....

Elnur thanx for all those times i laughed with you and for all the times i wanted to :boxing: you.... ;)

Azzuri7 you are such a great guy and a huge juventino..want anything more?thanx for being a great mate :)

Ana my dearest ana....i love you so much girl and thank you for all those beautiful talks and for this peace you are giving me everytime i need it :)

Forza juve go girl! without you,my lp thread would be dead.thanx SOOO much for keeping it alive! :D

Nick we may used to annoy each other,but after our secret meetings in Plaka,everything changed :p become a juventino and you'll have both my thanx and my vote ;)

Alessandro10 we don't talk much,but you are great :thumb:

Baggio MY HANDSOME BOY!!! :kiss: thanx for posting your wonderful pics and you make this forum so lovevly :flirt:

Vinman COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! the forum lost one of it's best members.you may never read this but thanx for posting those GREAT posts....i always liked them...and now i miss them.shame on you :fero:

Barkuss somehow after finding out about your private beach,i think i like you more :flirt: thanx for the invitation...i'll come! be sure!

Kel what can i say for you and be enough??? i like you so much and if you were not a milanista,you'd just perfect! thanx for everything ;)

Modo bianconero you bring me hard time reading your posts,but it's worth....cause i like them sooo much!!!! :D

Tassard tassard,paok is great,but juve is the BEST.remember that ;) and thanx for bringing some greek air in here! i think i am not enough!

Maurizio i don't know you that well,but i am working on it ;) thanx for the e-mail....you know :flirt:

Zambrotta19 post more!come on! thanx for the sweet words of yours :kiss:

dorina thea thanx for existing in my life and for being my best friend.
i don't think i need to tell you more cause you know how much i love you.
thanx for the amazing hosting and please! come here more often.at least for juve's and my sake re thea!!!!

---------------------
Don bes
Arif
Sergio
MISS DUBAI
Seven
Gino genesio

the rest of you thanx for everything...
if i forgot any of you,i am deeply sorry!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
This madness has to stop. Rather then celebrating the amount of posts someone has, we should celebrate it if someone actually makes a sane comment around here :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
This madness has to stop. Rather then celebrating the amount of posts someone has, we should celebrate it if someone actually makes a sane comment around here :D
But you'd never get any praise then :undecide:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Congrats! this is nice, really nice! 15k posts, OMG! it sounds like you will leave or something. Please stay ;) I want beautiful women in here :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Point being? It's not like I want your fucking congratulations. :cap:
Watch your mouth young man, just because you look like a mutilated De Boer doesnt give you the right to talk like that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Point being? It's not like I want your fucking congratulations. :cap:
Oh come on, I am sure you would want congratulations from an Eminem-impersonating American. Who wouldn't? That is where compliments are very scarce.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Watch your mouth young man, just because you look like a mutilated De Boer doesnt give you the right to talk like that.
I derive my rights from wherever the fuck I want them thank you.

In this case Billy Connolly :D

PS. I'm older than you are sonnie so don't you go fucking lecturing me :cap:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

:howler: Thats the funniest thing I have ever seen you post Zlatan. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Congrats Lilly!! I really didnt expect you mentioning me...thank you

btw I like the way you wrote the subject of this thread...i mean the butterfly thingy

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Oh dont worry Ill post but I am in the middle of my exams right now just wait for them to finish and ill rip it (sane ones just to avoid Erik's wise cracks):p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)