¡¡FC Barcelona Charged With Corruption!! (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm quite certain Barfa are a filthy club to the core, but fooball is a dirty business.

I refuse to believe that PSG and the EPL darlings are innocent or clean.

UEFA probably dug up some shit on Barfa because of the SuperLeague Initiative.

I hope Cefelis, that corrupt conniving two-faced shitcunt, chokes on his own dick. Deplorable and hideous faggot.

Fuck UEFA, Fuck FIFA, and fuck "football" in its modern guise.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What a shithouse of a club. No one is surprised here tho, as we have seen it by our own eyes. I hope they strip that dumb Catalonian club from their silverware from their museum and burn it down. There's no limit for how greedy people are and that flagship team in Barcelona and Messi been enjoying about all the protection and certain priviledges for too long to produce more money for the all the greed up in there. It's also funny because the players knew it as well, seeing how evident it has been at the times so it makes me even more sick to my stomach to see all that.

All those teary press conferences midget leaving their club as they couldn't meet the demands from the greedy midget himself. Apparently they prob couldn't offer more protection to him and he decided to jump ship over the seas to Qatar owner, who's owner is supposedly sitting in the many decisive boards to make the big decisions to support their greed. Just fuck off already for real.

If this leads to no punishment, then football is done for me. Fifa, Uefa etc. It's getting too big of a business and too many things are fixed. The whole career of Messi is being fixed to be somewhat relevant. He couldn't win a thing if game was 1v1, 5v5 or even 11v11 with the same rules to everyone. What a fraud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)