Changing your username (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Right, yet another thread about chaning usernames. In the last 6 months or so some people have been wanting to change their usernames every other week. Since I'm the only person who can make that happen, all the requests are sent to me and I'm getting tired of changing people's usernames all the time because I think it's completely pointless. It's also silly because people are meant to be able to be recognized on a forum and when people change their name, it creates confusion.

So to end this constant stream of name changes, here's a new policy. Only new members can change their names from now on. If you misspell your name on the registration form or you decide you're not happy with what you chose, then you have one chance to remedy that. But for the regulars who love to change their name every week, this is the end of the road. Pick a name that will make you happy and you have one last chance to change it now before the new policy comes into effect.

And as if there aren't other ways to draw attention to yourself or make a statement. If you want people to call you by a new name every week, put it in your signature or your avatar.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good choice Martin

Can you change my username to Rumpelstiltskin?

You can change it back to gray if you think that's more sensible :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i never liked those changes myself...

the only change i made was truning lilianna to Lilianna and that was ages ago.

i see no reason in changis all the time my user name :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
I'm thinking of either:

Sir Lawngdawng

or

Studley Doright.
:wallbang: You're like those people who tattoo their partner's name on their forehead

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Well. Glad to see your sense of humor has gone right down the proverbial crapper, Gray.
Yours too :p I know you're not as stupid as you look bro ;)

And even if I was serious, gimme a break, I have to wake up at 5:50 to get ready for uni :yawn:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Ok Martin- here's the deal.

a. We get to change our names, possibly giving the other mods the ability to do so.

OR

b. Custom titles under our usernames.

Id say its a sexy deal.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

ive always called u fli :flirt:
Me too

I agree with Martin on this, if you wanna change your nickname always then do it on MSN or sign up for a new AIM screenname

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)