Summer mercato thread 2017-18 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 934
Page 934 of 934 FirstFirst ... 434834884924932933934
Results 18,661 to 18,667 of 18667

Cash
    Mentioned
    1059 Post(s)
    Why can't we be like Real Madrid
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Based on one game

Oh, remind me what 'two peice bikini babe' milan signed that would be warming our bench at most except Bonucci
    Hey if you think Marotta is killing it in this transfer window more power to you. Not just one game but especially when it counts.
    #Don't Panic

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    Because they don't sell their superstar players each summer and buy crappy players/over the hill player, with the exception for the time they bought Drenthe and Faubert
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Doesn't it make you at all sad to see the disconnect between the game and the modern sport? The same game played by barefoot children with empty plastic bottles is also played out on the world stages in huge stadiums worldwide. That's beautiful.

Here I am in Uruguay and the best friends I have here are united by a love of football. It was the same with many of my best childhood friends back home. You can go anywhere on the planet and make some friends with a ball and a bit of space. This game is a true gift to our planet.

The grip of big business is distorting that idea to such an extent that even giants of the game both in terms of sporting achievement and financial backing such as Juventus can't compete.

It's exciting to watch but look at prices of tickets, jerseys even boots and footballs themselves. It gets uglier when you consider the salary of those who actually make those $100 shoes, and what they likely wear on their feet.

As I said above I can't help but watch but seeing a beautiful sport die. Can you honestly tell me you don't care at all?

Enviado desde mi SM-A300H mediante Tapatalk
    To me it's still a sport with lots of guys and lots of balls running around and lots of people pay to watch.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im fearing we may face our worse season in years.

In my opinion We had a terrible mercato. Football is not all about skills and fancyness. That What exactly What We needed before the sales of, Bonucci and alves, but the moment we decided to split with them, we lost a Big part of our winning mentality!

Now we added skills, but lost a Big part of our routine, and replaced them with players who needs the core to shine!

We still have Chielini, Barzagli and Buffon and marchisio. - but i fear its not enough! We need a bastard - who only cares about winning and not about making friend. We need our younger Champions to take a step up and become leaders. Dybala and Pjanic needs to be more than just wonderfull players, they has to be the leaders of this team now.

I hope Im wrong, but i have my fears!

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    We're just not on their level any more. Won same amount of CLs as our club in however many years it's been around in any format, back to back in 12 months flat

We are to Madrid what the likes of Arsenal are to us.
    Je Suis Beppe

Cash
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Because they don't sell their superstar players each summer and buy crappy players/over the hill player, with the exception for the time they bought Drenthe and Faubert
    You should consider supporting another team because our strategy is pretty clear by now, whether you like it or not.

You keep expecting galactico signings every summer and it's just not gonna happen. At least not in the short term.

The management wants sustainable growth and they are not gonna go in the red to acquire players like Florentino did when he took over Madrid. And thank god that we don't need a sugar daddy.