robin van persie - forvet (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
don't call us, we'll call you

Van Persie told the Sunday Mirror: "I still speak to my old mate Patrice.

"He has told me stories about how Juventus train, how hard they work and how they manage to be successful.
Van Persie scored 10 goals last season
Van Persie scored 10 goals last season

"They have a fantastic spirit – a totally different approach from English or Dutch players before games. They grab each other by the head, they shout at each other to pump each other up.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    man, there were days when we were fapping over Lisandro Lopez, now we don't even want RVP as 3rd striker.

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #9
    The guy is always injured why the fuck we even need him. And he wouldnt even be 3rd choice. He would be behind Morata, Tevez, and Dybala
    maybe, maybe not. pretty sure he'd give all of those guys a run for their money and score a lot of goals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    man, there were days when we were fapping over Lisandro Lopez, now we don't even want RVP as 3rd striker.
    exactly. RVP would be an amazing signing, especially for a 3rd striker.

- - - Updated - - -

whats with the thread title though?

- - - Updated - - -

and the 1st post?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    People complaining about his age when Luca Toni at his age leads the nation in scoring. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is always injured why the fuck we even need him. And he wouldnt even be 3rd choice. He would be behind Morata, Tevez, and Dybala
    Tevez to rotate with Dybala.

RVP to rotate with Morata.

Two different kinds of sets of players.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Hmm, a tricky one. I've always liked him to be honest, but his injuries scare me and he's not exactly young too. On his day he'll give both Morata and Tevez a run for their money though and I think his style suits us. If it's not a long contract and on decent wages (3M max), then maybe.

Tevez, Morata, Van Persie, Dybala, Zaza.

Not too shabby.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    His injury proness is way too exaggerated, he hasnt been injured much at all last 3 years. He just isnt firing on same cylinders since VG came, thats all. Can bounce back.

His age doesnt matter whatsoever, when we need options that would be useful now now (though age reservation is only thing I understand as reservation to not want him). Only thing that matters is if we can sign for the financial package necessary for the role he could have, a 3rd striker. IMO a lot of you would be eating crow if we signed him not long into the season. He is litterally twice the player Llorente is, and would be the deadliest clean finisher we could have prolly, not only finisher, but also pretty damn complete as player, since he is very technical and creative.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Nah man forget him.
    I'd rather sign Hunterlaar then this :yuck:
    You are seriously an absolute clueless mofo in alot of things in this sport lol. Huntelaar isnt half as good as RVP when when Barca is having a poor season (and is RVPs frigging water boy in the NT), its friggin joke to name that mofo's name to a guy who just over a year ago was doing this:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)