Massimiliano Allegri - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1386

View Poll Results: Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
Page 1386 of 1386 FirstFirst ... 386886128613361376138413851386
Results 27,701 to 27,716 of 27716

Cash
    Mentioned
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i found a beautifully executed, creative fan art for you:

I'm not mad btw, just find it funny/weird.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would drop Buffon for Mandzukic to be fair.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post

I'm not mad btw, just find it funny/weird.
    nah, problem is that Mandžukič is the wrong kind of Balkan
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    nah, problem is that Mandžukič is the wrong kind of Balkan
    I like Mandzukic actually. It's just that Higuain is a perfect player and I'd always play him ahead without a shadow of doubt. And I'd never play both of them on the field.

If Mario is fine with being a sub who plays rarely, then I'm totally fine with him staying. But I believe he wants more minutes which makes the whole situation weird at the moment.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.

Cash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I like Mandzukic actually. It's just that Higuain is a perfect player and I'd always play him ahead without a shadow of doubt. And I'd never play both of them on the field.

If Mario is fine with being a sub who plays rarely, then I'm totally fine with him staying. But I believe he wants more minutes which makes the whole situation weird at the moment.
    In a perfect team I agree, Mandžukič is not good enough in a supporting role. In a team where Sturaro is starting material? I'd go with Mandžukič out of position until we improve our other options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    jajaja,

I thunk he can do a better DM role than Sturaro and khedira.

We should go Rincon-Mandzukic supporting our strikers
    This is how bacon is supposed to be. The fries, they blend so perfectly.
    The cheese up in here, is goin' ham. Dayum, dayum, dayum!
    I wish, you can smell what I'm smellin'. You bite the fry, the fry bites back my man.
    Dayum, dayum, dayum!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Hydde™
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The solution is quite easy as we have seen. Mandzukic stays and plays quite often.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    The solution is quite easy as we have seen. Mandzukic stays and plays quite often.
    But please don't track back often. He got paid to be a striker. We need his energy upfront.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    People trying to fit him in anywhere says pretty much everything.

Don't kid yourself, we're not gonna find him a new spot just for the sake of it, he's not 19 or young enough like Marchisio was to test him out pretty much everywhere. There's no way he'd workout to be a good midfielder nor he has the qualities to be a winger.

If he's not good enough to be a stariker, which he is, or if he's not happy with the bench/rotation then he should be sold.
    Actually Cheesio is older then Mandzo. Mandzo remains here for life. After he retires here, he'll be Beppe's and Fabio's apprentice.

- - - Updated - - -

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!!!!!

@Scottish
    It just needs 1 Vidal and 1 Tevez.
    Zacheryah was here

Cash
    Mentioned
    1837 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Actually Cheesio is older then Mandzo. Mandzo remains here for life. After he retires here, he'll be Beppe's and Fabio's apprentice.
    No, I was referring to a period when Marchisio was younger and when we used him pretty much on every position.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    No, I was referring to a period when Marchisio was younger and when we used him pretty much on every position.
    I know

I just had to point out that Mandzo is younger than Cheesio, even though Mandzo looks like a seasoned war veteran and Cheesio like a young man who grew his first full beard.
    Zacheryah was here

South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

@Scottish
    And an Edi!

- - - Updated - - -

I never said that people were retards. I just believe it's not going to work. I even rate Allegri pretty high, but I think that's just wrong.

I'd also say Eto'o is a much better player and has different characteristics, so sliding with that makes more sense IMO.

The best formation with Mandzukic would imo be the old fashioned 4-4-2, with classic wingers like back in the days when we had Nedved and Camo, while he plays next to Del Piero/Dybala type of player.

But both Mandzukic and Higuain in a 3 man line up? It's just... no. Well, let's see, it's just my take on it. I don't see it working even if they shine against some crappy team, I think it would be obvious how bad/wrong it is when fielded against top teams.
    About Mandzukic in a flat 442, I'd have to disagree. He's got the physical build of a classic target man number 9 but his attitude towards the game doesn't show that. He doesn't play like Luca Toni, he loves taking on responsibility all over the pitch, why would you try to limit that part of his game when it's helping our team so much? Considering that the team doesn't feel anywhere near settled I'd not have a problem with us just trying to get our best 11 players on the pitch, Mario definitely among them.

I don't think anybody would disagree that Eto'o was a better player than Mario, though.
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    And an Edi!

- - - Updated - - -

About Mandzukic in a flat 442, I'd have to disagree. He's got the physical build of a classic target man number 9 but his attitude towards the game doesn't show that. He doesn't play like Luca Toni, he loves taking on responsibility all over the pitch, why would you try to limit that part of his game when it's helping our team so much? Considering that the team doesn't feel anywhere near settled I'd not have a problem with us just trying to get our best 11 players on the pitch, Mario definitely among them.

I don't think anybody would disagree that Eto'o was a better player than Mario, though.
    Of course, how silly of me.
    Zacheryah was here

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

@Scottish
    Seriously imagine if we still had Vidal.... Vidal and mandzukic foooooking 'ell
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!