Da Vinci's Demons (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
I watched the first episodes, the way they portray Leonardo is quite stupid and it is tremendously inaccurate but I like some of the characters like Girolamo Riario.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve moved in a bigger house and i had no internet access for a few days, so i downloaded a few series, and checked them out,
this series won me, a true jem, i wanted to create a thread about it and point ou exactly the Assassin's creed link Blondu speaks of.
Mostly recommended!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I like the show. The actors seem a bit amateurish at the beginning, but the characters grow on you.

The show is mostly fictional, so those who are expecting a real history of Da Vinci should avoid it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I like the show. The actors seem a bit amateurish at the beginning, but the characters grow on you.

The show is mostly fictional, so those who are expecting a real history of Da Vinci should avoid it.
oh really, he wasn't a badboy hero running around in a leather jacket? :D haven't seen the show, but the trailer looks ridiculous.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
ive watched two episodes and I can honestly say its one of the worst beginnings to a series I have ever watched. So, so lame. So, so gay.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I watched all the episodes and I like it. Put aside his name and historical character I think it's a great show. It's mysterious and intense which makes it really enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)