Delpiero on Fifa Cover (1 Viewer)

OP
Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    same here, but DP does look kinda funny :).
    i cant wait to buy that game.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    Here is the cover of the new fifa 2004 game and im so glad that my favour player of all time is on it :

Jeeez, i wounder if Nike had any influence on EA sports to put those guys on the cover ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Jeeez, i wounder if Nike had any influence on EA sports to put those guys on the cover ;)
    ;) really, earlier manufacturer's logos were deleted but now it is on. though i doubt nike influenced this. after all del piero is adidas' star

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Del Piero on Fifa 2004:

'Raise your hand if you have never experienced that unmistakeable feeling of numbness of fingers and burning eyes typical of a two hour session in front of a videogame......... Let me tell you, I know what it feels like, especially if the game allows me to change the results of matches in which I played without joystick or the possibility to start all over again'.

'I am talking about FIFA Footbal 2004, the latest edition of the fabulous videogame by EA that very soon will cheer up my spare time during the training camp and your free time. The news is that I will be testimonial of the new edition of the game together with two renowned foreign colleagues that I can't mention yet. Not bad isn't it?'.

I am sure you will enjoy many great matches as this version has two gems that I can disclose to you because I have already tested them:

- A new control method called "Off the ball" that gives you the possibility to take control of two players simultaneously, having this way control even of the player who is receiving the ball.

- An option called "Career" that allows you take even the smallest team right up to the top of the Championship: you can create your own team, administer budget and staff. Stay tuned for more info and some exclusive screenshots of the new commercial or myself in.......digital version'.

To watch a demo (video) of Juventus playing press on one of the following links:

Quicktime Low

Quicktime High

Windows Media Low

Windows Media High

Download Zip

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    hey its my two most hated players in the universe plus dp on the cover...nice....

well the game will be crap again won't it

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    hey its my two most hated players in the universe plus dp on the cover...nice....

well the game will be crap again won't it
    Yep....that's one thing Fifa is consistant with ;)

OP
    Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Robert ] ++
    When it will possible to buy it????? Or it's already in the shops?????:confused::cool:
    I think that it is gonna be out around october this year.

The game sounds great, its meant to have improved very much from the recent ones.
    They say that it will be the greatest football game ever.:confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

;) really, earlier manufacturer's logos were deleted but now it is on. though i doubt nike influenced this. after all del piero is adidas' star
    Del Piero may be an Adidas star but if you take into consideration that everybody who has ever appeared on a FIFA cover is wearing a Nike shirt you have to suspect something.

Last year it was Davids in a Nike training shirt, Roberto Carlos in his Nike Brazil shirt and Giggs in his Nike Man Utd shirt whereas this year it is DP in our Nike shirt, Ronaldinho in Brazil's Nike shirt and Henry in Arsenal's Nike shirt so...

Anyways, back to the subject. It's great to see that DP will finally star in a FIFA game and I can't wait to buy it.

PS. The players on the cover of the game are usually the best players in the game aren't they cause I remember that Davids had a rating of 94, Carlos a rating of 93 and Giggs a rating of 93 last year so maybe DP will be really good in this year's version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)