Mass Effect 3 (1 Viewer)

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    would if I had a PC :depressed
    Anti-console then I take it?

The shop I work in (Game) won't be stocking it, couldn't agree purchase terms with EA :sad: gotta buy mine without a discount now, not happy

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #6
    ^ nice, I have the two previous games finished as well but sometime last year I made an attempt at completing ME2 on Insane difficulty. I'm at the last boss but I have picked the two worst characters to help me out. Gonna have to bite the bullet and reload an earlier save which puts me back at about two/thirds of the way through the campaign :sad:

Jul 10, 2006
    ^ nice, I have the two previous games finished as well but sometime last year I made an attempt at completing ME2 on Insane difficulty. I'm at the last boss but I have picked the two worst characters to help me out. Gonna have to bite the bullet and reload an earlier save which puts me back at about two/thirds of the way through the campaign :sad:
    When you pause the game it gives you an option to start the mission over. That may give you a chance to pick new squad members.

Also there is a flowchart online which tells you who to pick for what job if you want everyone to survive the suicide mission. Lemme know if you want it.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #8
    When you pause the game it gives you an option to start the mission over. That may give you a chance to pick new squad members.

Also there is a flowchart online which tells you who to pick for what job if you want everyone to survive the suicide mission. Lemme know if you want it.
    thanks for that, didn't realise you could restart the missions, will give it a go again before I start ME3. I wanna make sure all the characters make it through the suicide mission this time as well.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Finished this morning.

Never have I been so disgusted by the ending of a film, book, television series or video game.

Unbelievably bad. Seems it's been slated unanimously across the internet, deservedly.

Thank fuck I pirated it (and I've not pirated a PC game since 1998 or something).

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Really a shame too as up until, say, ten minutes before the "end", the game was probably one of the best I've played.

That's how badly it concluded.

Renders everything else worthless, lol.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I got this is a present yesterday, even though I've never played the previous 2 games. :D

Does this game only consists of a lot of talk and few gameplay overall?

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #16
    I got this is a present yesterday, even though I've never played the previous 2 games. :D

Does this game only consists of a lot of talk and few gameplay overall?
    Generally there's a decent mix of action and talking in my experience. I played both of the first and second games and thought there was a good balance. If you play it on a hard enough difficulty you'll find yourself wishing you were doing the talking when the fighting gets too intense and vice-versa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)