Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
So will anyone be picking this one up? Played a quick game of the Survival Mode yesterday, good fun but I personally think Battlefield 3 will turn out to be the better game.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    Looks the same as Modern Warfare 2, plays the same. I'll stick with Battlefield with is amazing.
    :agree:

The original MW was a great game but it's fairly obvious that the guys at Activision just seemed to pick up on certain things in that game that people embraced (like one of the main characters dying) and repeated it, my guess is that this will be the same.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I'll probably just end up downloading it for PC just for campaign. GTA V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FIFA 12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Looking good so far, has that modern warfare feel. Played a lil bit of the campaign and it looks cool.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I pre-ordered it ages ago when I was playing a bit of Black Ops, went with my brother to pick it up at midnight, he was sweating it and booked the rest of the week off work to play it lol. I just got home and went to bed, doubt I'll play it until the weekend or something.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    My friend (who is still a student) was contacted by the MW people to do some javascript for them. His name comes up at the end of the campaign, crazy :D He also got the game sent earlier.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Took it back today. Campaign was great but Multiplayer has very little improvements, Battlefield blows this out of the water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)