What Muhammad didn't tell you (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just joking.

Here's my 17K dedication thread. I got to say though, the list is not finished. I'm 100% certain I forgot a lot of members, so I will add them later on.

The Mods:

Bozi: well, what can I say? I've been stalking you on facebook, glad to see you at least took the time to read my messages. I don't know, but there's something about you that makes me think you're a great bloke to have a pint with.

Swag: same thing goes for you really. I know you're not at all comfortable with this, but trust me, you're not the one who'll be blamed when it all goes horribly wrong.

Ze: if you can fly a plane, you can lose a couple of pounds.

Rab: man, I missed talking about football with you. Too bad Del Piero won't be at the World Cup. There's simply no star forward in the team and I'm finding it hard coming to terms with Del Piero's age. I hope he has one good year left in him.

Burke: I never thought I'd say this, but you're actually a very good mod. I don't know why they appointed you, but turns out it was a great decision. Besides all that you're funny in your own particular way and I imagine going out on the town with you is a blast.

Dooz: I don't think I need to say anything. Your actions speak for themselves really. I'm just going to say thank you.

mikhail: where have you been man?

Mark: don't listen to them. I read your news.

Red: cool guy number one

The Members:

Alen: let's have some fun, Alen

Aaron: I can't believe I left you out at first. Anyways, I have a feeling you'll be my guardian this time around. You're a guy who has a strong opinion about things and who is not afraid to argue, yet you never alienate others. Impressive.

king Ale: good to be able to talk to you again. Facebook is not the same.

Andy: you need to get back in shape to play soccer, sir. What the hell were you thinking quitting?

Badfish: are you delpiero06?

Curr: cool guy number two

Byrone: you gone?

Deneb: good to see things have cooled down between us.

JCK: somehow I never noticed you were that much into running. It must have happened after I was banned. Anyways, good for you man.
Ken: you will get to know me. Soon.

V: Trez is leaving. How about that? It's finally over. Damn.
bianconero: I don't know what to think about you and I think that's just the way you like it.

Zlatan: seems like you're a regular again. Should make for some interesting debates.

IrishZebra: don't shoot burglars.

Martin: I'm BACK! I should reply to your three Messiahs story really.

Osman: so are you Arab?

Ahmed: I'm going to stay away from you. Sorry.

Fred: I see you still have that quote. Nice to know I've made an impression on you. Bit disappointed you removed the avatar though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I can't tell if those are words of encouragement or a dis.
    They're a rational deduction. If one has the patience and the tenacity needed to learn how to fly, surely dropping weight cannot be too much of a challenge.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Man, Dru left a bad influence on you when it comes to dedications. Hoori will have to work 4 times harder to make her look fine.

No need to thank me really. Enjoy and prove people wrong. Congrats and keep it up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    For another 17k without getting banned 170 times.

I personally miss your presence around here and it feels good to have another Del Piero beside me.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    It's really not my fault you got yourself banned when I came on here.

I have to say I didn't start posting till quite a bit after I joined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)