Who can referee better than Tom Henning Ovrebo? (1 Viewer)

Who can referee better than Tom Henning Ovrebo?

• Actor Gary Busey

• Stevie Wonder

• Charles Manson

• The corpse of Michael Jackson

• A donut with sprinkles

• Rick James, beeeyotch

• Tom Sizemore

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Referee Tom Henning Ovrebo is quickly making history.

He was the ref who missed the handball by Thierry Henry when France played Ireland in the WC2010 qualifying playoffs. [EDIT: OK, correction: that was Martin Hansson -- who happened to ref the recent Arsenal-Porto match that had Wenger flip out.] Then on today's first leg of the Fiorentina-Bayern Munich tie, he added a wild red card on Massimo Gobbi followed by missing that Miroslav Klose was about six yards offside (as suggested by Football Italia) for the winning goal.

So before Referee Tom causes more damage in the later rounds of the Champions League, not to mention this summer's World Cup, what are your recommendations for a better replacement?

Poll forthcoming.

Let me start with a few suggestions. Feel free to contribute.

• [*] Actor Gary Busey

[*] Stevie Wonder

[*] Charles Manson

[*] The corpse of Michael Jackson

[*] A donut with sprinkles

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm pretty sure he was the guy who disallowed Toni's goal v Romania in the last euros?
And I thought he didn't ref in the Ireland match?

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I'm pretty sure he was the guy who disallowed Toni's goal v Romania in the last euros?
    And I thought he didn't ref in the Ireland match?
    Actually, I think you're right -- that may have been Martin Hansson, who ironically ref'ed the Arsenal-Porto match.

But Ovrebo was the ref that Drogba got banned for 4 matches over after Chelsea lost to Barca.

Dec 31, 2008
    wtf was that? The Klose goal was just a terrible decision. It is very sad to see such third grade decisions in Europe's top competition

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Ovrebo is a disgrace, he already fucked up South Africa tournament a bit, as on the deciding match for 2nd place in group and play-offs, he gave Greece a very dubious penalty against Latvia while latvian's where winning 2:1. After that Greece went from strength to strength, but mine guys were left with broken hearts.
    My vote goes for Stevie Wonder, he seems to be a good lad, not like the psycho, murderer, dead-guy or donut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)