Ciro Immobile (21 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Juventus Starlet Ciro Immobile To Join Empoli On Loan - Report

The 19-year-old will join the Tuscan club for six months on loan...

Juventus forward Ciro Immobile has agreed to join Serie B side Empoli on a six-month loan spell.

Barring any last-minute surprises, the 19-year-old will be wearing the Azzurro of the Tuscan-based club.

Immobile has made just five appearances for the Bianconeri this term, and a move to Empoli could allow him to get more game time and exposure to top-level football.

The starlet has had to fight David Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Amauri and Vincenzo Iaquinta for a spot in the starting XI.

Empoli currently find themselves in sixth place, on 32 points.

gdot, but if it's true then there goes the youth policy!

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:eyebrows: How good is Gary Deegan, btw?
He was so bad for Galway United that it's hilarious to see how his career has progressed. First to Bohemians and now over to Coventry. All he ever did for us was get booked a lot and give the ball away. He did improve an awful lot during his time with Bohs but I'm still not fully convinced by him.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
While we are it let's also sell chiellini and buffon to Man city, trezquet to valencia, loan Melo and Deigo to Liverno, loan Alex to merda, and hire cannavaro as coach and a player at the same time. Fucking stupid management that I wouldn't let them manage a falafel stand let alone a football club

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
While we are it let's also sell chiellini and buffon to Man city, trezquet to valencia, loan Melo and Deigo to Liverno, loan Alex to merda, and hire cannavaro as coach and a player at the same time. Fucking stupid management that I wouldn't let them manage a falafel stand let alone a football club
THE PROJECT

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, where you guys expecting for him to play for the Senior team? Even if he stayed til the summer, he would have been loaned in the summer. Would have been 5-6th choice and best, never player.

I'm just suprised that they loan him NOW, when we have constant injuries in attack and little to no depth. This prolly means another primavera striker to be the emergency 5 min sub when we are out of options. Perhaps Libertazzi.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Wait, where you guys expecting for him to play for the Senior team? Even if he stayed til the summer, he would have been loaned in the summer. Would have been 5-6th choice and best, never player.

I'm just suprised that they loan him NOW, when we have constant injuries in attack and little to no depth. This prolly means another primavera striker to be the emergency 5 min sub when we are out of options. Perhaps Libertazzi.
Perhaps Hiddink likes the one striker system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)