Weasel gets his 7k (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok after Snoopman and Ze made their dedications, i said why not jump on the bandwagon??..its been 7k posts and 4 years since i joined..and i'm due a dedication..

First i want to thank Martin for making this forum possible..and Marty for keeping this place alive, The mods Jack, Mark , Rab, Bozman and Mikhail for helping him do so..and our new mods Alen, Ze Tahir and Salman for joining the crew.

Arabic juve thread members:
Rhizoid: Thanks for keeping people updated on arab swear words man, you're giving ppl a good impression about us.:rolleyes:

Miss Dubai
: Hope your here to stay this time:)

Rebel: You keep the thread alive mate, keep up the good work

Omair: Forza El Helal and Forza Tarek Ettayeb:D

Snoop: who else will find out what a lousy bookie you are:toast:

DelpieroForlife: Your Mourinho avatar bugs me so much mate...put on a Iyad Mando avatar instead:p

Bisco:: Your a quality poster mate..keep up the good work..and forza egypt for the ANC:rulz:

Transfer rumour addicts:

Juv3nal: Hate to break it to you mate..but i agree with Vlatko on your username:D

Juve Red
: I always enjoy debating with the master debator himself:agree:

Dule90
: Forum was missing the reporters articles when you were gone..keep up the hard work buddy.

Lion: Your another one who bugs me with his avatar..how annoying is that villa avatar of yours:faq1:

Juve Prince: What have you been up to lately Rami?? long time no see on the forums

Elvin:Other than having wet dreams about underaged underdeveloped asian chicks, your a great poster:eyebrows:

Esteban: My fellow Elmander fan..hope he comes to the Arse some day...well not to the arse...eh you get what i mean..

Salvatore: El Padrino...i've always wanted to ask u what that meant??

Ikoninhosa: Forza the French NT:agree:

Albertmare: As Tahir put it before, "are you a Bot ?? theres no way someone can be that nice" or something like that:D

Members who dont make any sense :D

Burke: you dont make any sense most of the time, but you are a krazyman afterall

Turk: Moratti is cool, inter are human and Zlatan is a great player:rulz: just playing with you mate, dont kill me:p

Besmir: where is he these days anyway??

Seven: Forza religions:D

Other Quality Posters:

Denco: Not many have your understanding of the game in this forum, keep it up mate..i always enjoy talking footbal, with you.

Andy: You lose your temper too much nowadays..:p but your always a quality poster

Vlatko: Always enjoy reading your posts mate..football related and non football related.

Enron: As an EPL team supporter, i feel we're brothers in this place, you never know when they'll all turn on us you know:D

Sateeh: You dont post much, but whenever you post you post quality..hope we can see more of your posts mate:champ:

Hambon
: Te Weinak Ya Zamel...?? Miss you dude..get back to the forums!!

#10: You rarely ever post on the forums anymore..but your a quality poster..i hope we can see more of you.

Sorry if i forgot anyone..those names are all by big head could muster:lazy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Congrat's bro :tup:

You were gone for a while too, glad you're back. Stick around this time.

Speaking of avatars, I absolutely hate yours :p

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Ya i believe you pointed that out enough before:lazy: bored of it myself actually..but i'm too lazy to change it:D

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Oh I'll be more than happy to do it for you, with my new found powers and all :D
    Looks like we got a corrupt one on our hands..:seven:
    wtf this shit is getting out of hand its about time i got some f**king recognition
    er....who are you anyway..??:D

Just kidding mate..sorry i forgot you..but you've been away for too long:melayyanandmessi:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Definetlely one of the best posters here, keep it up mate, it's good having you here.

Forza Eduardo! :p

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    congrats fred!!!!!!!! u def know yr stuff. i enjoy yr posts a great deal and u r def a resonable poster. keep the good posts coming!!! and forza libya next african nations cup they def deserve to be in this one instead of namibia. oh yeah and good luck to arsenal hope they kick ass this season. thank u for the kind words bro i appreciate yr friendship alot.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Congrats Fred .. and thanks for the mention :p .. no i'm serious :p

and screw Hilal .. the best thing they've done lately that they stripped Nawaf from his 18 and gave it to Nour .. haha .. (in AlJaber's games against United) ..

Keep up the good work ..

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Congrats, Fred. We don't share a lot of posts (not into the EPL as much as you ;) ), but you're definitely one of the better posters around these parts.

Cheers! :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)