Drenthe & Higuain? new media links (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes...another one

Milan e Juventus seguono Drenthe

Il Real Madrid è in pole position per Royston Drenthe (21), centrocampista del Feyenoord messosi in luce nei recenti campionati europei Under 21. Gli olandesi, per liberare il giocatore, chiedono 7 milioni di euro, forti anche dell'interessamento manifestato da Chelsea, Milan e Juventus.

We want this guy who is playing for Feyenoor.IMO he is very good and promising player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
He looks like an uglier version of Davids, I saw him play with the Holland U-21, he is far away from Davids when it comes to technique IMO, obviously he's still young.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
He looks like an uglier version of Davids, I saw him play with the Holland U-21, he is far away from Davids when it comes to technique IMO, obviously he's still young.
If you saw semifinal then you're right, but for the rest of the games he was impressive. Actually, I think that these two can't be compared except for the look: Davids was a defensive midfielder and Drenthe has creative role as side & attacking midfielder.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
If you saw semifinal then you're right, but for the rest of the games he was impressive. Actually, I think that these two can't be compared except for the look: Davids was a defensive midfielder and Drenthe has creative role as side & attacking midfielder.
i would like him but now thinking about i was hearing that he was a flop in the league up till now but i hope he carrys on getting better.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
That's why some ppl compare him to Roberto Carlos.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
i would like him but now thinking about i was hearing that he was a flop in the league up till now but i hope he carrys on getting better.
Don't know anything about that, I didn't follow Erstleague. I saw him on U21 EC for the first time and, like others, was impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)