A must see compilation (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I dont know any words to describe that compilation. It is just amazing.
The best Italia compilation I've ever seen.

Stunning. 10 out of 10. sick really... omg.

Thank you for creating this masterpiece. I wish all Italian fans around the world could see this. It was a pleasure to watch!

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
That was just beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes and chills down my spine. Very emotionally intense....and I love the Gladiator soundtrack music. Very appropriate. Thanks for making it. I'll share it with my Azzurri friends.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    i still cant stop crying to it now, to me this is just sheer magic, and im really proud that i cud share this magical compilation with u.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    Elvin said:
    Shit, I can't +rep you :wallbang:

no worries, im not bothered about that, but i felt that i had to share this with u.

ill upload it onto file front later, so u can download it and its a better quality picture, its over 100mb though.

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
    I dont want to be rude in any way.... but i dont get it..

Its a classical symphony in the background... 1 minute of "sad" text... and then the goals of the WC and then the celebrations...

were is the "Must see"??? I cant find anything special in this comp... could have been done by anybody older than 13yo.... anyway..

Thank you for taking your time and making a comp...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Camoranesi16 said:
    I dont want to be rude in any way.... but i dont get it..

Its a classical symphony in the background... 1 minute of "sad" text... and then the goals of the WC and then the celebrations...

were is the "Must see"??? I cant find anything special in this comp... could have been done by anybody older than 13yo.... anyway..

Thank you for taking your time and making a comp...

you need to have feelings.

its a must see, because out of all the comps ive ever made to me this is the most special, i feel conected to it, but perhaps you're yet to get in touch with your feminine side

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    you need to have feelings.

its a must see, because out of all the comps ive ever made to me this is the most special, i feel conected to it, but perhaps you're yet to get in touch with your feminine side
    :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)