Derk Boerrigter - Ajax - Aml (1 Viewer)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the biggest rival for elia to get a squad in the dutch team for the euros :nervous:

Derk Boerrigter (born October 16, 1986 in Oldenzaal) is a Dutch footballer currently playing for Eredivisie side Ajax.

Boerrigter started his career in the youth departments of Quick'20, FC Twente and AFC Ajax. He was loaned to HFC Haarlem in 2007.[1] He made his professional debut on 2 February 2007, in the home-match against AGOVV Apeldoorn which ended in a 1–1 draw. In this match, he was used as a 70th-minute substitute.[2]

After his contract with Ajax expired in 2007, Boerrigter signed a one-year contract with FC Zwolle, with the option for another year. He was a regular starter in Zwolle, and scored 11 goals in 63 league matches.

He attracted attention from several big clubs in his home country, but he chose to sign with RKC Waalwijk, who had just won promotion to the Eredivisie.[3][4]

In the January transfer window of 2011 Ajax renewed their interest in Boerrigter, making an unsuccessful attempt to purchase him. However in the Summer of 2011 he re-signed for Ajax.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    he is very skilltalent and Elia really have to watch out for his nt spot.
    this guy is a typical oldfashion dutch winger (unlike Robben Pat)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    He is already 25 :lol: Hardly a young, budding talent, especially by Dutch standards :shifty:
    For me he is a talent :stuckup: He went from this tiny club RKC to a player made Sergio Ramos go mad in the CL in one season.

Janna, Robben is one also but vMarwijk is using him as a RW so he can cut inside and shoot.

dodo

The Recruiter
    Apr 25, 2011
    He's playing very well this season, but let's wait and see if he can maintain his form and keep improving first. To be honest I don't see a new Overmars or Robben in him.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #9
    For me he is a talent :stuckup: He went from this tiny club RKC to a player made Sergio Ramos go mad in the CL in one season.

Janna, Robben is one also but vMarwijk is using him as a RW so he can cut inside and shoot.
    still for me Derk is more a typical dutch winger then Robben
    since robben is very selffish and that is way he is on the rw much better then as a left winger.
    just like sulejmani they are so selffish so you better give them the freedom to go cut inside and shoot.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #13
    He is pretty bad. The talent within the dutch ranks has got to be thin if they are starting to fap over this guy.
    as if we don't have any talent at all
    this guy is no robben but he has skills for sure

but we have a few very big talents coming up

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
    Why was this thread opened? He has played for ajax for 3 months now and did a good job, but he needs to do that and better for several years will he become interesting...

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #15
    this is not the transfer thread you can talk about any player here no matter how good, bad or whatever they are

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Should I link you the Pazienza vid? He looks like Makelele there.

as if we don't have any talent at all
    this guy is no robben but he has skills for sure

but we have a few very big talents coming up
    Im not saying you have no talent at all, Im just saying that dutch players aren't what they were. Ajax has become a mediocre team ala Basel, Anderlecht etc. The glory days of dutch football are long gone.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Should I link you the Pazienza vid? He looks like Makelele there.

Im not saying you have no talent at all, Im just saying that dutch players aren't what they were. Ajax has become a mediocre team ala Basel, Anderlecht etc. The glory days of dutch football are long gone.
    Pazienza is also good.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Elia sure won't start the next EURO's. He barely gets any playing time. Boerrigter is an alright option for me, anything but Kuyt on that left wing.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #20
    i was hoping for affelay
    but now i know for sure kuyt will start there at the euros :moan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)