Zlatans 4 goals from Swedens game 9/4/04? (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Link worked for me...

That last goal was great. The freekick.

Overall Sweden looked good, well, judging from the little clip.

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Name of the song is Nelly Furtado - Forca, or Furca, something like that. Sister told me after i asked her. ha

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    :angel:
    hello everybody im from malaysia and juve fan since zidane join old lady ..zlatan ibrahimmovic is a good buy and in malaysia a lot of football fan is mu,liverpool!!!for juve very very least!!!!even inter fan is lot in juve but....the result shows hows good juventus is!!!and nice too meet u all

Regards
    Cheong

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    nothing to be sorry about china man, u didn't do anything wrong :)

welcome to the forums man, I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    thansk gray!!!!

this forums is very very good especialy for all juve fans around the world!!!juve is still a threat to all italian club and european club especialy real madrid just remember del piero goals and nedved !!reminds me off the fabolous form off juve football!!!have faith in them and they will produce one off the biggest upset again!!!trust me !!!!juve forever!!!zlatan,cannavaro goin to led ue to victory

Regards
    China man

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    :angel:
    hello everybody im from malaysia and juve fan since zidane join old lady ..zlatan ibrahimmovic is a good buy and in malaysia a lot of football fan is mu,liverpool!!!for juve very very least!!!!even inter fan is lot in juve but....the result shows hows good juventus is!!!and nice too meet u all

Regards
    Cheong
    welcome to the forum :) hope u enjoy it here :D
    btw guys the second zaltan goal niiiice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)