zlatan intervieuw (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
does any1 have the intervieuw from dutch television from zlatan after the game ajax-nac?

when he says teher is only one zlatan!
and that he says YOU HAVE YOUR APINION AND I HAVE MINE APINION , in a very funny way :D

pleas upload it thx ciao FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
If you want fun stuff with Zlatan learn swedish and watch the "blådårar"-movies. There you can see he's real temper and what a sensitive person he is. :D
But I really hate those movies, man everybody in MFF was jealous of him and hated him.

BTW does anyone have the interview after they found out he stole Källströms penalty? I missed that one and I really wanna see it. :D

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    i have seen a documentary of zlatan in swedish but with dutch subtitels and yea they were really jealous in mff that really sucked!

but still the intervieuw in english after the ajax-nac game was the best soccer intervieuw of all time, zlatan is so funny :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Hahha thanks Gino :D Zlatan is great. Many morons dont like him in Malmö now, but I'm very proud of him. He went to my Favourite club, of all clubs. Im so damn happy now. IMO we should also sign Ljungberg or Wilhelmsson and Isaksson (one of europes biggest talents) and have as backup for Buffon.

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Ljungberg ass a sub ok thats good

Wilhelmsson no because i know belgium soccer good and i watch anderlecht and he isent Juve material

but zlatan :touched:

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I wouldn't want to waste Isaksson's talent as a backup for Buffon. :irritate: And Ljungberg as a sub? :( He's one of the best players in the EPL, having him as a sub is just gay.

btw I'm downloading it down, big expectations on this one.

edit: GREAT :D, I miss these from Juventus though. Let him do some interviews gottamit.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Hahha thanks Gino :D Zlatan is great. Many morons dont like him in Malmö now, but I'm very proud of him. He went to my Favourite club, of all clubs. Im so damn happy now. IMO we should also sign Ljungberg or Wilhelmsson and Isaksson (one of europes biggest talents) and have as backup for Buffon.
    Wasn't Isaksson our 3rd goaly in the past?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)