Zingari vs. Frogs - Mafia sign up (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There's still almost a month until the new season kicks on. Off-season is as silly as always this year, and a mafia game could set things straight for us.

Leave your name beneath mine if you would like to participate in this game. Newbies are welcomed. We'll have time to explain how this works, don't worry.

1. Klin

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not to blow my own trumpet, but barring a few members here, I'm one of the best to have ever played this game. The only thing is, when I play, I play actively not like those who sign up and rarely post just to play it safe. Thats why you gotta admire the way people like Alen, Hoori, Melo:D and Osman play the game :tup:

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    Not to blow my own trumpet, but barring a few members here, I'm one of the best to have ever played this game. The only thing is, when I play, I play actively not like those who sign up and rarely post just to play it safe. Thats why you gotta admire the way people like Alen, Hoori, Melo:D and Osman play the game :tup:
    Being active doesn't make you one of the best tough. Besides, you're not active much because I always kill you first, bitch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I didn't say being active made me a good player. Some of the shit I pulled did though :D

Meh, the game gets played behind closed doors, what you see in the thread is just all a smokescreen.

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #17
    I didn't say being active made me a good player. Some of the shit I pulled did though :D

Meh, the game gets played behind closed doors, what you see in the thread is just all a smokescreen.
    In my first game I managed to kill the Detective as a G.

It was such a random kill. :lol:

what are the rules, im not fammiliar with the game

i remember before i made this account there used to be a mafia game ages ago
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/27992-The-Mafia-Game-for-Dummies

Monday?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it hard to copy and paste the list and add your name at the end? :sergio:

1. Klin
    2. Adonis
    3. Kyle
    4. Fred
    5. ALC
    6. Kate
    7. Salvo
    8. Tomice
    9. Gep

OP
    Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #19
    @SABSAB @Osman @X @Ford Prefect @Bezzy @Fake Melo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)