Zebina to Fiorentina? (1 Viewer)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Oh well, he is a good athlete. An athlete could be useful for a physical league, such as Serie B.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    pinturicchios10 said:
    :agree: Yea what if Balza get injured(Chielini is not playing RB:disagree: ), also Zebina can play CB where we don't have to much choice.

ya but what if chiellni gets injured. then the only other good left back we have would be balza, and if he fills in at left back for chiellni then who will play his position?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    our class right back birindelli

i love birindelli but how the fook can he play all season with his age? coppa italia and all serie B matches? we need depth and zebina can do the job for us in serie B. he needs to stay and we need to get barzagli :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Morra10 said:
    i love birindelli but how the fook can he play all season with his age? coppa italia and all serie B matches? we need depth and zebina can do the job for us in serie B. he needs to stay and we need to get barzagli :D

doesnt matter how old he is, just ask baggio,maldini,nedved and costacurta for example.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    doesnt matter how old he is, just ask baggio,maldini,nedved and costacurta for example.

ya ask maldini how many games he played last season. read what i said he still can be great but he cant play that many games in one season! if someone gets injured we are screwed and why would we risk that seeing how we ran into many injury problems last year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Morra10 said:
    ya ask maldini how many games he played last season. read what i said he still can be great but he cant play that many games in one season! if someone gets injured we are screwed and why would we risk that seeing how we ran into many injury problems last year.

if i remember correctly nedved is older than biri, and how many games did he play last season? ;)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    if i remember correctly nedved is older than biri, and how many games did he play last season? ;)

totally different positions and totally different players. once you have speed you never lose it. and nedved isnt coming off a big injury. if u cant see that brindelli cant play a whole season with all the games we will play then this conversation is over.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Morra10 said:
    totally different positions and totally different players. once you have speed you never lose it. and nedved isnt coming off a big injury. if u cant see that brindelli cant play a whole season with all the games we will play then this conversation is over.
    nedved suffers from a re-occuring knee problem which will never go away, i read in an article that the doctor that treats him discovered that his knee caps are in 3 bits, which is very unusual as most are in 2 bits.

anyways in italy age is no factor, the diet in italy allows people to live and last longer, hence why the mederterainian diet is the, if not one of the healthiest diets.

but why does it matter wot positions they play? nedved is just as injury prone, if not more, older and runs alot more, birindelli is no exception.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    nedved suffers from a re-occuring knee problem which will never go away, i read in an article that the doctor that treats him discovered that his knee caps are in 3 bits, which is very unusual as most are in 2 bits.

anyways in italy age is no factor, the diet in italy allows people to live and last longer, hence why the mederterainian diet is the, if not one of the healthiest diets.

but why does it matter wot positions they play? nedved is just as injury prone, if not more, older and runs alot more, birindelli is no exception.

this conversation is over, no point in discussing it. if everyone gets injured you think brindelli can play 50 games plus..... instead of taking the safe route and keeping zebina and having 3 people that can play right back. IMO age does matter because if age didnt matter why is zizo retiring?

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I dont understand why secco will not let go away Zebina-a player that is always unhappy at juve and will make some noise if he will not play regularly. If chiellini or Balza will get injured you can let play Kovac as wingback and let play legrottaglie as cb. if fiorentina is interested to him try to get pasqual (its impossible and i think that pasqual will not make some bench-he has made a huge season last year). or try to get a young player and let him grow up, somebody from our u21. probably if we will sign our new cb this situation will get cleared. i hope so.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Morra10 said:
    this conversation is over, no point in discussing it. if everyone gets injured you think brindelli can play 50 games plus..... instead of taking the safe route and keeping zebina and having 3 people that can play right back. IMO age does matter because if age didnt matter why is zizo retiring?
    why hasnt maldini,costacurta,nedved retired yet?

this convo was never over, biri is about 29/30, tudor is a year or too younger so im not sure wot ur actually on about, yet tudor despite his proness to injury cud play a whole season, as can birindelli, hes not even as old as u think he is.

if every1 got injured then biri can play 50 plus games, thats why we have having called reserve players to cover for unavailable players, these players are trained athletes who are trained to be kept fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)