Zebina: Juve can win it all (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
France right-back Jonathan Zebina believes Juventus have the squad to win the Champions’ League and the Serie A this season.

Zebina, 27, believes the addition of compatriot Patrick Vieira has given Fabio Capello’s squad the little bit extra needed to do the double.

“I think last year we missed a little something in Patrick’s position,” said Zebina.

“With Patrick the team has passed into another dimension.

“He has settled in perfectly and the team found its balance straightaway.

“With the players we have now we can aim to win everything. We want to win everything.

“But there’s a special drive for the Champions’ League so maybe we’ll give it a little bit extra.

“In terms of the Serie A, I think it will be a three-horse race between ourselves and the two Milan clubs.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zebina has every reason to be motivated. Only 18 months ago he was a sub at Roma, with his contract ending and no idea what his future would bring. Now he's a starting player at Juventus for the second season in a row, and he now plays for the French NT as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juno ] ++
not with him in the starting 11 :D , jk
I honestly had the same thought. :D

Of course, that's not entirely fair to him, either. He helped fill in when we needed him, exceeding my expectations, and he had some great performances for us to start last season.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
in the present time i can't find a team win the scudetto and The CL on the same year, we were close to that in 2003, but i doubt that we are not ganna win them all this year !

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by GRK ] ++
You never know.
yeah u never know,, it might happen and it's my wish for 10 years, but things has been changed in football tactics and teams improve.

if we got them both this year it will be the Milllennium victory for the bianconero .

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
France right-back Jonathan Zebina believes Juventus have the squad to win the Champions’ League and the Serie A this season.

Zebina, 27, believes the addition of compatriot Patrick Vieira has given Fabio Capello’s squad the little bit extra needed to do the double.

“I think last year we missed a little something in Patrick’s position,” said Zebina.

“With Patrick the team has passed into another dimension.

“With the players we have now we can aim to win everything. We want to win everything.
Seems he forgot the other squads are pretty much reinforeced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)