zambrotta to chelsea???? (7 Viewers)

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
there is another reas. that we shouldn't sell zamb
delpiero and zambrotta understand eash other so well so it's hard to find another palyer paly with delpiero like zambrotta
and he is too fast 2
where we can find some one fast like him ????????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
After Chiellini's performance for the Azzurri today, I think selling Zambrotta for a substantial amount looks even more tempting. Actually it would be stupid to not sell him for 40 million Euros.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
there is another reas. that we shouldn't sell zamb
delpiero and zambrotta understand eash other so well so it's hard to find another palyer paly with delpiero like zambrotta
and he is too fast 2
where we can find some one fast like him ????????
That's a pretty good point actually.

But seeing that Chiellini looks like he might actually cut it at the top level I think it's not too big a sacrifice to make if we can get a couple of really good players.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

That's a pretty good point actually.

But seeing that Chiellini looks like he might actually cut it at the top level I think it's not too big a sacrifice to make if we can get a couple of really good players.

Risky bussines...Zambro is a fully probed, very consistent multi-funtional player with experience in the team.Chiellini is very good and i like him a lot but is still unproven...

remember Legro...????

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
where is zambrotta , i dont know why lippi choose chillini instead of him , is he injured ???
Zambo was suspended so it was good chance for Giorgo to prove him self once again

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Risky bussines...Zambro is a fully probed, very consistent multi-funtional player with experience in the team.Chiellini is very good and i like him a lot but is still unproven...

remember Legro...????
Well, he'll never prove himself if we dont give him the chance.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if chillini is international know , then after 2 years time , he will be a star , so juve must bring him back this season

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Chelsea is actually a pretty good destination. They will likely bid the most and they do not compete in Serie A so we won't be strenghening our rivals. I hate the likes of Abrahomovich and Mourinho just as much as you do, but if we have to sell Zambrotta we have to get an amount that only Chelsea can bid.

Mar 6, 2005
We could always move zambrotta to the left wing spot, move nedved back to his preferred (i think) playmaker position, and emerson slightly behind him.. chiellini leftback.. that would help with our creativity problem wouldn't it..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)