Your musical disappointment (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
What?

They're amazing live! I seen them twice... and about a million times on TV/Video.
I haven't seen them live (will in february tough) but I have all their live DVDs and I prefer many of their live songs over their cd counterparts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I've got some live RHCP concerts lately.
And I was SO disappointent in them. The music is ok, guitars and drums are great.
But I was so disappointment in Anthony Kiedis.
He completely cant sing live, he is so poor live vocalist :wallbang:
I saw one concert on TV earlier, but he was not SO bad there.

Well, after whole day he doesnt sound so horrific, but the first impression was :eek::yuck:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any other things, which supposed to be great and almost killed your ears?
Oww,that's too bad!:down:
RHCP is my fav, but I've never seen them live in concert,so I dunno how's their performance.

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

me too!

IMO Metallica is just about the best live-band there is.
    They are.

For me the best band live was and is Queen, only 4 guys on a stage, and none of this all so called new supporting stuff, which is to cover lack of abilities of many groups.
    GnR were amazing, Metallica, Pearl Jam.

Hmm.... I cant think about more bands/people right now.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    RHCP were good but they needed more charisma
    alanis morrisette wasnt that good she has awesome songs but she needs charisma too
    no doubt was awesome, very powerful
    shakira ive seen her live twice the first time she rocked and the second time (tour of the moongose) she missed some earlier hits because she performed too much of the last stuff that isnt that good but the show was awesome, i had a great time but at the end of the show someone stole my watch so i wont have good memories of that concert
    korn is the best band ive seen live so far maybe it is because i loved them and i knew all the songs and stuff after the concert i had no voice
    papa roach was ok, i really wasnt too interested
    backstreet boys seen them live twice, once in america and once here and the show in america was better, it was in new years eve of '98 and that show ruled
    christina aguilera i saw her awhile ago when she was thiiiin and i must say that her voice live is AWESOME
    5ive were good i knew all the songs, lol
    sting was good i dont remember much
    sheryl crow i always forget ive seen her live
    david bisbal (for whoever knows who he is) havent actually been to a concert but ive seen him sing when he came here in various talk shows and he insisted on singing live which i think is awesome, and he rules

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    RHCP were good but they needed more charisma
    alanis morrisette wasnt that good she has awesome songs but she needs charisma too
    no doubt was awesome, very powerful
    shakira ive seen her live twice the first time she rocked and the second time (tour of the moongose) she missed some earlier hits because she performed too much of the last stuff that isnt that good but the show was awesome, i had a great time but at the end of the show someone stole my watch so i wont have good memories of that concert
    korn is the best band ive seen live so far maybe it is because i loved them and i knew all the songs and stuff after the concert i had no voice
    papa roach was ok, i really wasnt too interested
    backstreet boys seen them live twice, once in america and once here and the show in america was better, it was in new years eve of '98 and that show ruled
    christina aguilera i saw her awhile ago when she was thiiiin and i must say that her voice live is AWESOME
    5ive were good i knew all the songs, lol
    sting was good i dont remember much
    sheryl crow i always forget ive seen her live
    david bisbal (for whoever knows who he is) havent actually been to a concert but ive seen him sing when he came here in various talk shows and he insisted on singing live which i think is awesome, and he rules
    Excellent review fabi!
    I will add sth about that later.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Avril Lavigne!!!! :eek:

that girl is a crappy live singer!!!!.
    i can;t agree more................

my friend said the same thing as you.......

singing live,
    she is just :yuck:

she had NO voice............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Most dissapointing concert ive ever been to ::

Nirvana.... seen them 3 times and always rubbish.
    Bryan Adams, Ok first time at wembley stadium, awful second at wembley arena

Best :

Pearl Jam, theres nothing like the way eddie vedder draws the crowd in, seen them 15 times live, great everytime, especiallt lollapalooza 92 and seattle 2000

STP - always outstanding

Queen - I was very young so might not have been as good as i remember, but i think they were.

RHCP : Amazing in 91 / 92 though the last couple of times ive seen them they havent been so good (london 2003) though still better than most concerts today.

RATM - fantastic

A3 - Unbeleivable

The Who - words cannot describe

Brad, Rolling Stones, Tenacious d , steriophonics , Foo Fighters also very good live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)