Yahoo Serie A Fantasy Football (5 Viewers)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it. These early rounds seem to be about finding undervalued players to build up the cash value of your team -- so you can later buy the other players you really want, though they are currently overpriced.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Oh, I was about to pounce on him myself before this weekend. But I whimped out, holding up my fingers in a sign of the cross against anything Fiorentina. :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I was thinking of choosing Fiore but I must admit that I thought Sampdoria would have put up more of a fight defensively.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I had De Rossi and Mancini in my team :cool: :strong:

Altho I missed out on Adriano, I had him in my original team, before I cnaghed it :frown:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I wish I understood how to play this
    It is pretty simple, you are handed a sum of points that represesnt a certain value and with these you can buy players to form your team. Each player has a certain value of course and with total sum you form your team. Now according to what happens in the real games certain points are distributed to the players. The purpose is to choose the appropriate players to gain the maximum points possible.

Along this certain other rules come along, but this pretty much describes it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Dude you got 0 points because you didn't have a full team.

Yeah, I know, but for fucks sake, when I created my team I had all fucking 11 players :(

Got some cheap ass defender for the last spot and now he's not there. Yahoo assholes :(

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, I know, but for fucks sake, when I created my team I had all fucking 11 players :(

Got some cheap ass defender for the last spot and now he's not there. Yahoo assholes :(
    He was probably sold or loaned to another division or somewhere outside Italy.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, I figured that's what happened. As Jeeks said perhaps that guy isn't a Serie A player anymore.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Guys....check your points very carefully....there have been lots of mistakes so far:

For another private league I'm in, two of the members didn't get any total scores though they have a complete team. Yahoo just "forgot" to add up the scores for them.

An awful lot of players are getting zero or exordinary low points. Yesterday they assigned zero for Bojinov and today they kinda fixed it. Nesta, who played a full match, got zero. You know how hard it is for a player to get zero marks if he plays even for 10 minutes??

Not to mention Emerson got minus points, and vieira got a lousy 0.5 or something.

I've emailed the yahoo guys to look into the matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)