XX (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Has anyone ever wondered why is it that the humanity went through more changes and progress in the 20st century than during almost the entire history combined? And do you think the 21st will kick its ass?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eℓvin;2223708 said:
Has anyone ever wondered why is it that the humanity went through more changes and progress in the 20st century than during almost the entire history combined? And do you think the 21st will kick its ass?
Every century kicked the ass of the century before it. You new at this?

I can't wait for XXX :weee:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Eℓvin;2223708 said:
motorised transportation, oil, electricity, nuclear power/weaponry, the digital watch.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Every century kicked the ass of the century before it. You new at this?

I can't wait for XXX :weee:
    Yeah, but this was by a mile dude. Major ass kicking.

You know that line Al Pacino has in Devil's Advocate:

Devil: "Who in their right mind could possibly deny that the 20s century was entirely mine?"

It stuck with me for some reason.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Eℓvin;2223746 said:
    Yeah, but this was by a mile dude. Major ass kicking.
    Every last century looks like a mile when you're on the logarithmic scale.

You honestly don't think that people's heads were spinning in the 19th century -- with the industrial revolution and people flocking to cities and factories away from farms and fields -- and didn't think the 18th century was a joke?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

You honestly don't think that people's heads were spinning in the 19th century -- with the industrial revolution and people flocking to cities and factories away from farms and fields -- and didn't think the 18th century was a joke?
    Yes but there was a much larger jump between the end of the 19th and the end of the 20th centuries as compared to any other two back to back. The fact our population growth has gone out of control is proof

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

nah, from about the 3rd century ad untill the 17th century, fuck all really happened, other than the invention of the printing press.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    Yes but there was a much larger jump between the end of the 19th and the end of the 20th centuries as compared to any other two back to back. The fact our population growth has gone out of control is proof
    Exactly.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    21st century will probably suck because we will have to many people and shit will go out of control for various reasons
    I think the XXI will be about humanity walking away from religion and stupid superstitions for the first time and embracing the diversity for once. And it's gonna kick ass. I'm optimistic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Eℓvin;2223759 said:
    I think the XXI will be about humanity walking away from religion and stupid superstitions for the first time and embracing the diversity for once. And it's gonna kick ass. I'm optimistic.
    I wouldn't keep my hopes up about that

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Eℓvin;2223759 said:
    Dude...you can't be serious :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)