Xtratime Forums (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
RochemBeck said:
Hopefully after your exams you will come around these parts a bit more often, Torks.
Thanks, Andy. How's school going for you? I remember you didn't know what to study at one point, one of your options was metereology. What did you end up picking? :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Torkel said:
Thanks, Andy. How's school going for you? I remember you didn't know what to study at one point, one of your options was metereology. What did you end up picking? :)
Well, I'm still enlisted in the school of meteorology, however I'm still exploring my options and checking out the job makets. I don't have to declare my major until Spring 2006, so I still have a ways to go and a lot of decisions to make.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I love xtratime. Its the perfect mix of a community there- the people are generally warm, there is active debate going on, the political discussions are intelligent, there are a great bunch of americans there(clearly at odds with the eurosnobs ;) ), the diversity is great to have, and the rivalry between the Interista and the Milanista is honestly a spectacle to behold. Not to mention the quirky characters like Pulsar, Ninecats, Diavolo, Yatta, etc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pulsar is one of those posters who seemingly suffers from menopause. You could make some little joke about something and he would become offended and throw an absolute tantrum. Can't say I really miss the guy.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
RochemBeck said:
Pulsar is one of those posters who seemingly suffers from menopause. You could make some little joke about something and he would become offended and throw an absolute tantrum. Can't say I really miss the guy.
The key is not to take him at face value. He's incredibly funny if you manage not to get offended by his volatile personality. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
swag said:
Xtratime just never did it for me. You guys are just too cool. :shifty:
Ditto. The only reason I really visited xtratime was for the video clips and "xtratime on the pitch" forums

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Layce Erayce said:
I love xtratime. Its the perfect mix of a community there- the people are generally warm, there is active debate going on, the political discussions are intelligent, there are a great bunch of americans there(clearly at odds with the eurosnobs ;) ), the diversity is great to have, and the rivalry between the Interista and the Milanista is honestly a spectacle to behold. Not to mention the quirky characters like Pulsar, Ninecats, Diavolo, Yatta, etc.
I've read quite a lot of discussions, and while there's a lot of good opinions, almost all 'neutral' or World Cup threads are made useless by complete idiots (the NWO guy comes to mind here).

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I go to xtratime to talk about the Italian NT, because, for once, all the Serie A fans are on the same side

btw- the political forums are closed down over there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)