XMAS SALE:APPLE IPHONE 8GB $250..N95 $350 USD..PS3 $350 USD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omoba

Dec 9, 2007
For please i need some helping,my anus is size of grapefruit. My priest say i am no good for choirboy anymore and i have to go learn be a monk till my anus return to normal size.

i ask all if chance they know surgeon who can shrink my cavernous asshole so father padovanno will make me special boy again

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I hate the iPhone and all electronic devices that start with a small "i".

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never even seen an iPhone to be honest. I don't hate them but I do hate the hype around them. It's a freaking phone, I don't need it to have a camera, e-mail, compact flame-thrower or whatever. I need it to make calls, send messages, end of story.

But tastes are different of course.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
I never even seen an iPhone to be honest. I don't hate them but I do hate the hype around them. It's a freaking phone, I don't need it to have a camera, e-mail, compact flame-thrower or whatever. I need it to make calls, send messages, end of story.

But tastes are different of course.
Needs are different maybe. It has the internet FFS! Also the user experience of the thing is important to me.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
there are other devices that accomplish the same thing much more efficiently
Name it. There aren't. See I'll agree when its right, but there isn't in this case. Nothing provides a better user experience than iPhones, don't tell me some shitty Nokia, Sony Ericcson or something even comes close to this because it simply doesn't. When they copy it maybe they can make something anything near as good.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For please i need some helping,my anus is size of grapefruit. My priest say i am no good for choirboy anymore and i have to go learn be a monk till my anus return to normal size.

i ask all if chance they know surgeon who can shrink my cavernous asshole so father padovanno will make me special boy again
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)